• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Q anon

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Last night, I saw four Q anon supporters on the Jim Jefferies show. If it wasn't so scary, it would have been hilarious. They all agreed that Michelle Obama is really a man. They also agree that Hillary and others drink the blood of babies, eat baby meat and breed babies to have an endless supply.

They also agree that Donald Trump is one of the five smartest people in the world.

The first time I ever played in a coed softball game the third baseman was a girl who played in like I was going to bunt. Then she started talking shit.

I stepped out and asked to move back. She started talking more smack. Since it was slow pitch and I could hit the ball ANYWHERE I wanted, I asked her again and then asked who was the captain. It was a SS(her boyfriend). He gave me some shit.

I smiled, got back in the batter's box and hit a line drive between her head and the foul line. As I stood on second, I looked at the boyfriend, "Think it might be a good idea for her to move back a little?"

I didn't bang her. We just hung out and did some laundry.

dyu-w-c5_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
In all seriousness, Qanon might just be one of the greatest most successful trolls of all time.

Great not as in good, but in terms of scope and impact.

Where do you think Sessions' replacement is coming from?

Mr president, some people are here who want to take a pic with you

Are they for me or against me on the internet?

They’re for you, sir.

Ok good I’ll take the picture with them.

Another one is the 1488.

Homeland Security report titled:

“We Must Secure The Border And Build The Wall To Make America Safe Again.”

14 words and sounds very similar

The original number of migrant children reported by the Trump administration was 1488.

A white supremacist blog:
http://www.amerika.org/politics/the-first-1488-days-of-the-donald-trump-presidency/

Trump's Poland speech referenced the 14 words many times.

The Q Anon nuts would gladly see ten of thousands of their fellow American citizens sent to extermination camps.

The Q Anon nuts would gladly see ten of thousands of their fellow American citizens sent to extermination camps.

If Qanon had its way, 90% of this board (and over half of America's population) would be dead, deported, or in political prisons. Having said that, is there really that much difference between groups like QAnon and Fox News nowadays? Their content and viewpoint seems to be pretty much the same.

If Qanon had its way, 90% of this board (and over half of America's population) would be dead, deported, or in political prisons. Having said that, is there really that much difference between groups like QAnon and Fox News nowadays? Their content and viewpoint seems to be pretty much the same.

No. Both inspire bad people to do bad things like take a AR-15 to a pizza shop or mosque

Yours is the Source of unfettered Horse Shit. It’s not Fox or Q or anyone..

No, no, no, no.. we are not sitting idly and watching you lads pull this baby-Shit routine.

YOU ARE THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS. You earned it and You OWN IT.

MAGA

Whatever helps you sleep at night good buddy

Back