• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Q anon

holy shit the elusive WakeForestRanger comment. i feel like i just saw a red-cockaded woodpecker.

Conspiracy Theorists Are Burning Snow to Prove It's Fake

New viral videos show TikTok users holding lighters to snowballs to stoke conspiracy theories about “fake snow” they say has been seeded by—wait for it—global environmental philanthropist and Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates.

Yeah. It’s a lot.

In the videos, people hold open flames from lighters and other implements directly up to hardpacked snowballs. The snowballs don’t appear to melt, but instead, they burn. “No water, no dripping, no nothing,” says one woman, who believes there’s metal inside the snow, and that Gates is somehow to blame.

Oh man, birdman, your "sublime" joke is great, but I was going to go with the psychoanalysis "sublimation" joke where tiktok experimentation is the newly-acceptable expression of anti-science beliefs

Oh man, birdman, your "sublime" joke is great, but I was going to go with the psychoanalysis "sublimation" joke where tiktok experimentation is the newly-acceptable expression of anti-science beliefs

The knowledge sublimates directly from Tiktok experiments to accepted fact, skipping the usual intermediate states of hypothesis, theory, “in review”, “in revision” and “in press.”

Hey lubes, the gig is up, Tucker spent all day looking into QAnon and couldn't even find their website.

Is there a new date yet or is March 4th still the big Trump is back as president and everyone else is rounded up day??

i'm enjoying the idiotic georgia congresswoman telling us to trust science (but only when it comes to gender, ignore science on climate)

i'm enjoying the idiotic georgia congresswoman telling us to trust science (but only when it comes to gender, ignore science on climate)

I'm sure her scientific discussion of gender noted that people can be chromosomally one gender, genetically the other, hormonally either/non-binary, with variably sensitive sex hormone receptors, and that gender transitioning/reassignment is the best treatment for gender dysphoria, right?

I'm sure her scientific discussion of gender noted that people can be chromosomally one gender, genetically the other, hormonally either/non-binary, with variably sensitive sex hormone receptors, and that gender transitioning/reassignment is the best treatment for gender dysphoria, right?

nice try, but the Bible says it's Adam and Eve, not Adam and non-binary variable sex hormone receptor Steve.

Checkmate! Ain't no science like Bible science.

like she knows words that have more than two syllables.

The knowledge sublimates directly from Tiktok experiments to accepted fact, skipping the usual intermediate states of hypothesis, theory, “in review”, “in revision” and “in press.”
Don't forget the ambiguous but useful "forthcoming"

Back