• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Rivers is such a candy ass prick. He blames everyone and bitches about every play. He's had two delay of game penalties in the first half and cried about both. It's never his fault.

thank god townie is back

THX...I can't believe Jeffrey muffed that easy pass. As bummed as I am, I have always liked Brees. He seems to a fun player and stand up guy.

Wagered on all 4 favorites this weekend... And, of course, put the most down on the one that didn't cover.

Still better than last week's 0-3-1 performance when I took 3 home teams and SEA.

Saw the Saints opened -3.5 over the Rams, with the Chiefs -3 over the Patriots. Have to say that I like both of the favorites again next week.

Taysom Hill: the league’s least essential player

Not according to the FOX broadcast team.

Shame that game ended the way it did. The offseason fervor in Philly on keeping Foles over Wentz would've been worth it alone.

Not according to the FOX broadcast team.

Shame that game ended the way it did. The offseason fervor in Philly on keeping Foles over Wentz would've been worth it alone.

Yeah the obsession with Hill is D-U-M, Dum. I still don't understand what a Taysom Hill is.

Brady Bunch goes to KC.
Goff and the Rams in N.O.

Who would have guessed those results?

The four rested teams with the best regular season records all winners.

Yeah the obsession with Hill is D-U-M, Dum. I still don't understand what a Taysom Hill is.

nothing more impressive than watching him handing off or running himself for a 3-yard gain. yeah he had a nice pass to Kamara that was called back, but it's nothing Brees couldn't do obviously.

As if we needed another reason to hate the AFC East.

Brady Bunch goes to KC.
Goff and the Rams in N.O.

Who would have guessed those results?

The four rested teams with the best regular season records all winners.

Chargers had better regular season record than Pats. Sucks they had to go on the road, but such is life.

Tough to count the Pats out, but they haven't played well on the road all season, and have struggled in Arrowhead in the past.

A Chiefs/Rams rematch would be fun as hell, but probably not any less fun than replacing the Rams with the Saints.

Back