• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Would Goff/Mahomes be the youngest?

I think it will be an old QB SB. Time for Andy Reid to disappoint, and Belichick will exploit KC defense. Expect a lot of action from NE RB's. Saints at home, veteran team vs a young team.

I'll be rooting for KC and for them to win, Mahomes will have to be magical.

looks like Mahommes would be the second youngest SB QB ever, a few weeks older than Marino was

I'm sure the reaction from the Philly fanbase would be measured if Andy Reid won a SB after the way their season ended.

I'm sure the reaction from the Philly fanbase would be measured if Andy Reid won a SB after the way their season ended.

There’s no animosity toward Reid. We got ours last year. I’m rooting for Reid, and I would bet most Eagles fans are as well.

There’s no animosity toward Reid. We got ours last year. I’m rooting for Reid, and I would bet most Eagles fans are as well.

When Andy Reid left Philly, there was more of a sadness, recognizing that Andy's time to effectively coach in Philly had ended because too many bad things had happened. There weren't bad feelings generally. Just a recognition that the Eagles needed a different voice leading things.

Philly fans will be pulling for Andy, Mahomes and the Chiefs against Brady, Belichick, and the Patriots.

Man, what happened to the Rams offense? Goff was slinging it at the beginning of the season. He's looked more like Curtis Painter in the last month.

Hopefully the halftime entertainment consists of taking the whistling fan onto the field and pelting him with rocks

Taysom Hill. Geez.

Everyone on the Saints besides Payton must hate Taysom Hill. What a useless football player.

Every Panthers fan groans as Ted Ginn makes a huge deep ball catch.

Can’t believe McVay kicked from inside the 1. Very Mike McCarthy-esque. May cost them the game

Back