• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

I like Tyrod but he has been terrible today. Need to switch unless Baker has sucked in practice.

I like Tyrod but he has been terrible today. Need to switch unless Baker has sucked in practice.

I agree. The game is getting away from them and they’re losing the fans.

The Baker Mayfield era has begun.... (courtesy of Tyrod Taylor injury)...

and they get 3 points....

I can’t really say I watched many bills games, but after getting an unreasonable amount of Browns coverage these first 3 weeks I can understand wanting to move on from Tyrod (although still not for Peterman)

Tyrod is better than an also-ran scrap heap QB but not as good as shiny first round pick.

I think he’s going to make a career of being the guy you sign before you draft your guy.

The "afraid of hurting the rookie QB's psyche if we play him too early" argument is the lamest thing ever. I don't care if the Browns lose this game. Baker is electric. So much #ItFactor.

Also, Cleveland, baby.

This game turned into a fun one.

Here’s where my Darnold-led Jets break through.

Jets hurt Bledsoe, which led to Brady.

Jets hurt Tyrod, which leads to Baker.

The NFL got exactly what they wanted. Baker Mayfield broke the streak on Thursday Night Football.

That was really fun to watch. I haven't watched a football game all season, but for some reason decided to stay in tonight despite having the night to myself to watch Jets/Browns on Thursday Night Football.

Sam Darnold likes to complete passes...which team is not that important to him.

Sam Darnold likes to complete passes...which team is not that important to him.

tenor.gif

do you think Brady was mad when he saw Mayfield make that catch on the two-point conversion?

Back