• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

John Dorsey drafted Mahomes and Mayfield. That's looking pretty good in a small sample size.

John Dorsey drafted Mahomes and Mayfield. That's looking pretty good in a small sample size.

My Bears fan friends who are pissed the Bears traded up to get Trubinsky over Watson are even more mad that Mahomes looks really good too.

the guys like Mahomes who have a long baseball background usually have pretty good looking throws; Russell Wilson is another

Bears GM possibly made up for it with the Mack trade, but ideally you'd have a stud cost controlled QB instead of one who just looks to be average

And John Elway...

Also Jamies Winston and Colin Kapernick (both were MLB draft picks). We don't need to bring up Brandon Weeden.

One thing I've noticed about the baseball guys is the revolutions per second they put on the football. Idk if it has to do with the increased wrist/forearm that throwing a baseball requires, but they always seem to have far more rotations and thus a tighter spiral that can be thrown in a more direct instead of arching line.

One thing I've noticed about the baseball guys is the revolutions per second they put on the football. Idk if it has to do with the increased wrist/forearm that throwing a baseball requires, but they always seem to have far more rotations and thus a tighter spiral that can be thrown in a more direct instead of arching line.

yeah, this is what I'm getting at -- it just looks prettier

I notice it with lefty QBs too, Vick being the best example -- the arm motion looks like it's not a mirror version of a righty

As a kid, it is a lot easier to get a decent grip on a baseball with your kid-sized hands and thus learn good throwing mechanics. When you throw a baseball, you do learn about how spin can change the flight of the ball. A non-spinning baseball does very strange things (knuckle ball). Obviously this is more important for pitchers, but most players get at least some knowledge about this. When you play other positions, you generally need to learn how to throw the ball straight, with the kind of spin that makes it go where you want it to. This skill is useful in getting the football to your intended target.

Vikings -17... That is a huge spread for the NFL. Gonna be tough for me to take the Bills moneyline, but you have to stay consistent with these things.

Bills moneyline, baby!

100% Minny comes back and wins, but this is fun so far.

It’s widely known that you can’t even breathe on QBs in the NFL now, yet Minny’s out here horse-collaring Allen.

Aggressive.

It’s fun when shitty teams take it to favorites, it must be the only thing that really keeps them going, well besides money

Back