• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

EXCITING STUFF IN THE SEATTLE VS DALLAS GAME ! ! !
I'm just glad this isnt soccer.

Talk about BORING.
1fbc977ad15db89a59bbf516bc4a26ed.jpg

Another call on Matthews. NFL sucks now.

I’m a Skin fan, but that call was ridiculous. I’m waiting for a defender to pick up a QB in in his arms and gently lay them on the ground, while patting them on their head.

If you had to bet, would you expect Dak to be playing in the XFL or the AAF 2 years from now?

Shitty call in Rams-Chargers. Derwin James made a good pick in the end zone and momentum took him out at the pilon. He was ruled out at the 1 instead of a touchback. Drive stalled inside the 1. Rams blocked the punt in the end zone for a TD.

Disagree. He looked like he tried to turn up field.

So many bad drafts finally catching up to ol' Bill. This roster stinks.

Ugh, I have to disagree. Ryan's throws had no zip on them and were all over the place. I don't know if he's hurt or just in a pretty bad decline. I'm gonna go with the latter.

Pulling this from way back in Week 1, but Ryan has looked a lot better the last two games (when he wasn’t playing on the road against the Super Bowl champs).

So are the Patriots bad this year?
Only win is against the dogshit Texans at home

Maybe. But they will still do no worse than 11-5 and make it to the AFC championship game.

Yeah, the Pats are flat-out bad right now... But they have a lot of time to figure things out (and an terrible division that should allow 5-6 easy win).

They’ll make the playoffs, but another Super Bowl appearance looks like a longshot.

This is worse than last year when KC beat them up in Week 1.

Brady and Gronk aside, it's a bottom 5 (maybe bottom 3) roster in the league. Bill the GM has stunk for a good while now. Still thinking 11-5, though.

Offense side it’s definitely lack of wide receivers, I saw the offensive line gave an average 3 seconds to throw, and all sacks and hurries occurred 5 seconds or more. That means that despite Brady, plenty of time, Gronk being double/triple covered leaving one on one matchups the shit at the wr position couldn’t get open.

Back