• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

I had no idea NFL tickets are so damn expensive. $250 for nosebleeds? No thank you

LOLOLOL

what the fuck was that Redskins 3rd and goal play?

The ol' hand off and run right into the guy in motion play. Shocked it didn't work out for them.

And Brees joins the club as the 3rd QB to beat every team.

The Saints have a damn horseshoe up their ass this year regarding kickers.

false start on an end of the game FG

inventing ways to lose. FUN!

Cowboys had the ball on the Skins 37 with 52 seconds left and one timeout and somehow managed to only run 2 more plays after that before the FG. What a bunch of morons.

Cowboys had the ball on the Skins 37 with 52 seconds left and one timeout and somehow managed to only run 2 more plays after that before the FG. What a bunch of morons.
Jason. Garrett. Is. Incompetent.

2018 NFL Season Week 7 London!

I had forgotten that Marvin Lewis is still the coach in Cincy.

16th season. Zero playoff wins (0-7).

That’s a long time to stick with mediocrity.

2018 NFL Season Week 7 London!

It’s Cincy. They’ve had much worse. You could argue Lewis, Palmer, and Dalton are the main reason they aren’t the Browns.

Lewis resigned or was fired last off-season and then he came back a few days later. Don’t remember the specifics.

Mahomes is the best thing to happen to the NFL in a long time.

It’s Cincy. They’ve had much worse. You could argue Lewis, Palmer, and Dalton are the main reason they aren’t the Browns.

Lewis resigned or was fired last off-season and then he came back a few days later. Don’t remember the specifics.

He never resigned and he wasn’t fired. That was all media speculation before he ultimately signed an extension.

Agree they could be worse, but 16 years is a long time.

Mahomes is the best thing to happen to the NFL in a long time.

The Kansas City offense is electric.

My Washington professional football team is going to win the NFC East at 8-8 and get summarily trounced by the 5 seed.

Back