• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

i'm not watching this game, but apparently the seahawks just successfully executed a fake punt from their own endzone late in the 4th quarter while leading by 14.

Yeah there is no freaking way that Tampa Bay is going to re-sign famous Jameis, that guy is a trainwreck. Shit person and shit quarterback.

i'm not watching this game, but apparently the seahawks just successfully executed a fake punt from their own endzone late in the 4th quarter while leading by 14.

They were going to take a safety - the ball was on their own 1. The punter started running right and saw a huge lane and took off.

Strike first, strike fast, strike hard!

Breesus is Cobra Kai.

Man Cleveland just can't get it right. Jackson is not the man but why can him and Haley at this point. They are 2-5-1 after a brutal early season schedule. Were they supposed to be better than this?

Now Mayfield has literally no one to turn to. Haslem has to be the worst owner in league.

If I were Tito Francona, I'd be a little nervous after this and Lue the other day.

Jack of a bunch of trades - plays ST, can run some option as a QB or play wing, WR or RB. He's good.

Idk he doesn't seem like he offers anything that Brees and the rest of the offense can't already do. Yeah he can run it, but they have Kamara and Ingram so who cares.

Yeah, I refuse to believe he's the fastest player (as the announcers say 5 times a game) on a team with Ted Ginn and Kamara. Runs hard, but looks pretty goofy returning kicks. Not a bad wrinkle I guess for the occasional zone read, as it can be effective and gives teams something else to prepare for.

I’m thinking they are kicking the tires on him for the future but mostly for a possible trade. Gotta think Bridgewater has an edge on being QB of the future.

Man, who would have though that in 2018 the band Bush would still be in their prime and Reggie Bush would be washed up?

Oh cool, Cowboys-Titans next week. And the supposedly amazing TNF slate gives us Niners-Raiders.

That overturned TD catch turned into a pick six won my a high scoring fantasy matchup. I love you Pats D!

Back