• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Props to Darius Leonard!

Chalk up another pro-career for a Manning hoopster!

Preparing the team for when the basketball stops bouncing. Because a football doesn't bounce nearly as well. Ever try to dribble one of those fucking things? It's hard.

Anyway, props to Darius on a fine start w/ the Colts!

Bates above Barclay. Wow.

that's because Payton will be too high on pain meds to notice!

I really don't see how Dez helps the Saints that much. They've already got a very good receiving corps, they throw the ball all the time, and Brees can make any receiver look good. Just seems like a zero sum addition with potential downside.

Saints WR Cameron Meredith to IR. 9 catches for 114 yards this season.

One of my podcasts was giving either QBR or rating rankings of the rookie QBs, and Baker was the highest at like 28th in the NFL, with Darnold, Rosen, and Allen all behind him. 28th in the whole league isn't exactly stellar

I really don't see how Dez helps the Saints that much. They've already got a very good receiving corps, they throw the ball all the time, and Brees can make any receiver look good. Just seems like a zero sum addition with potential downside.

You do realize that basically all of their WRs aside from Thomas are injured, right? And that this is a 1-year deal?

The Saints would like to try to win the Super Bowl this year and this seems like a good risk given how thin they are at WR right now.

If you think that Brees makes everyone look good, why wouldn't you want more talent at WR (so he can make a good one look great)?

I don't see the downside risk. Unless you think that Dez has such a poor attitude that he's bring the entire team down... That seems unlikely.

One of my podcasts was giving either QBR or rating rankings of the rookie QBs, and Baker was the highest at like 28th in the NFL, with Darnold, Rosen, and Allen all behind him. 28th in the whole league isn't exactly stellar

The QBs of four of the worst teams in the league don’t have much o a QBR ceiling.

NO locker room is not the same as the Cowboy's locker room. Also Dez may be humbled a little by being on the street for half a season.

I can't tell if this is a Biff troll post or not, but the Saints WR corps is not good at all. Thomas is probably a top 5 receiver in the whole league, their rookie Tre'Quan Smith has a lot of promise, and then it's a whole bunch of crap after that.

Has to be a troll post.

NO ranks 6th in rushing attempts per game.
NO ranks 17th in passing attempts per game.

So the NFL is going in the extreme opposite direction of the definition of a catch? See Michael Thomas vs Bengals, Vance McDonald vs Panthers.

Back