• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Boring (WAS @ DAL)

Boring?! It's the greatest football rivalry of all-time! It's Thanksgiving in Dallas! The NFC East lead hangs in the balance! And you've got the Colt McCoy story line!

On October 27, 2014, McCoy was named the starter over [Kirk] Cousins, and had his first start on the team against the Dallas Cowboys. McCoy completed 25 of 30 passes for 300 yards with a rushing touchdown and an interception, earning an overtime victory [on Monday Night Football] against the Cowboys, his favorite team growing up.

Okay, I'm done channeling dv7.

I actually think it’s interesting from the Dallas perspective. After so much heat on Jason Garrett are they going to step up and take the east

Looks like one game of ineptitude vs ineptitude as Washington visits Dallas in a battle for NFC (L)East lead. Could be competitive as both teams are both about aversge.

One potential blowout with Atlanta at New Orleans.
And a good competitive game with Chicago at Detroit.

Dallas has personnel problems, not coaching or QB problems. I had written them off this year - too many holes to fill on the offensive side. But it seems everyone else's expectations remained high. Garrett and Dak Prescott have taken unnecessary heat this year. Dak is having same problem Cam and Eli have had - WR's that can't get open, so they have to force the ball into tight windows or hold onto the ball too long.

Chase Daniel plays well enough. Chicago defense with two picks in five minutes to seal the win.

Poor Thomas Morstead’s leg is going to fall off with all of the kicking he’s doing today. 3 punts? Crazy times.

It appears I was wrong about the Cooper to Dallas trade. Crazy what a change of scenery can for for guys.

It appears I was wrong about the Cooper to Dallas trade. Crazy what a change of scenery can for for guys.

Both of those long TD's he scored on yesterday were helped by some atrocious tackling and poor angles by the Washington secondary....he's not really that fast, right?

The Tennessee Titans, originally the Houston Oilers, visit the current Houston team, the Texans.

Does anyone care?

The Tennessee Titans, originally the Houston Oilers, visit the current Houston team, the Texans.

Does anyone care?

The AFC South is producing an interesting storyline: the Texans have won 8 straight, and the Colts 5 straight. It's probable that both can extend their win streaks heading into their Week 14 rematch, when they'll be fighting for the division and playoff positioning.

Yeah, it wasn't a bad game. People need to look past brand names

Saints go to Dallas Thursday night. Will the Cowboys still lead their division after the game? I think not.

Saints go to Dallas Thursday night. Will the Cowboys still lead their division after the game? I think not.

Yeah, not sure why you'd talk shite right before you go up against the team with the best record. The Saints should do some bad things to Dallas tonight. That said, the 1st to 9-7 is gonna win the NFCE, and it could end up being Dallas.

Back