• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Missed picking up Ware by 10 minutes. Since this was my first thought when I saw the news, I might be among those who needs soul searching.

My 1st reaction was wow. My 2nd reaction was to race to pick up Ware. Got him in 1 league and missed him in the other.

Bears with serious comeback to tie Giants with no time on clock. On to OT.

Which of Washington and Philly will stay within striking distance of Dallas in the NFC East? Washington, with their backup QB or Philly with a beat up pass defense? We find out tonight.

Which of Washington and Philly will stay within striking distance of Dallas in the NFC East? Washington, with their backup QB or Philly with a beat up pass defense? We find out tonight.

the NFC East -- what the people want to watch!

It sounds like the girl in the video got arrested,

hirty-year-old Amy Marie Brown, of Oceanside, Calif., is being charged with defiant trespassing and disorderly conduct.

According to a criminal complaint, Brown repeatedly interfered with security officers and police officers who were trying to remove one of the men involved in the fight from the stadium.

Brown allegedly tried to excuse the man’s behavior and later began to push and shove a police officer who tried to stop the man from going to the restroom.

Police say they believed Brown was a flight risk since she lives in California and planned to fly out of Pittsburgh on Monday morning. Because of this, Brown was sent to the Allegheny County Jail.

Eagles finally got their act together and won 28-13. They go to Dallas with a chance to tie for the division lead. Could be a three way tie if Washington wins next week.

Eagles finally got their act together and won 28-13. They go to Dallas with a chance to tie for the division lead. Could be a three way tie if Washington wins next week.

Eagles could tie Dallas for the division next weekend, but then they get the Rams and Texans. If they win the division, it'll be with 8 wins.

Schedules the rest of the way greatly favors the Boys in the NFC bEast

Schedules the rest of the way greatly favors the Boys in the NFC bEast

Eagles will need to finish this season on a roll like they did last season to even make playoffs.

Washington playing 3rd string QB Mark Sanchez-just signed. Third NFC East team he has played for.

Back