• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

One glorious day NFL teams will learn not to hire Belichick assistants

Not that Patricia ever looks cheery, but he definitely has the “I immediately regret this decision” face going.

Gotta love the classy move of not going to check on your QB’s well-being while he’s on the ground

When you can hire the defensive coordinator from the worst scoring defense in the league you do it

I thought Fireman Ed retired or something? Whoa. Biggest shocker of the night.

the new roughing the passer rule is just awful

All these offseason additions and the Rams can't stop Jared Cook lol

Note to self ESPN coverage of Raiders game will be unwatchable in the coming years.

Those play actions set up that nice Gurley run.

I'm liking Witten and Booger. Good perspective from both sides of the ball, skill positions and the trenches.

Not that Patricia ever looks cheery, but he definitely has the “I immediately regret this decision” face going.

I have the game tape from the Panther-Pats MNF game a few years back and his face after Cam repeatedly picks up firsts with his feet is low key my favorite part.

I don’t think I’ve ever been as excited for a new coach to fail. He got way too much hype and camera time with the Pats, a franchise full of hype and camera time.

I don’t think I’ve ever been as excited for a new coach to fail. He got way too much hype and camera time with the Pats, a franchise full of hype and camera time.

And he mayyyyy be a rapist

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ay-defense-knew-matthew-stafford-signals-rout

"We were calling out their plays as he was getting up to the line," linebacker Darron Lee said of quarterback Matthew Stafford, who was intercepted four times in the Detroit Lions' 48-17 loss at Ford Field.

"We knew his signals," Lee said. "We knew everything. That's just preparation as a defense. ... It seemed like we were in his head as a defense."

So they fired Caldwell and kept Jim Bob Cooter, who apparently didn't make a whole lot of changes to the offense this past offseason.

Juice offering no commentary besides about other posters. Some things certainly don't change.

What is watching sports without being reactive?

I don't even remember what I posted last night. Laughing at Darnold after the pick-6 because it was so Jets like half of America was?

Reactionary is a political term, btw. I see it all the time on here, and it annoys the hell out of me.

Jets with a great start to the season overall. That said, the pick six by Darnold was comically bad. No idea what the play was supposed to be there - surely not a roll out to the right, stop, and heave the ball back across the field to a running back coming out of the backfield...right?

That Detroit - Cleveland - Buffalo NFL corridor...ouch

3 of the worst franchises in sports, all in the Rust Belt

Back