Page 16 of 132 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666116 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 NFL Season: Superbowl winner: Patriots! March13 End of NFL year.

Maybe Weaver can get a try out with the Browns.
    boorish ruffian

THE quintessential dwarf palmab03's Avatar
    You Vike that?
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

Rodgers again??

Robert O'Kelley

Pack Vikings is one of the most poorly officiated games I've ever seen, which is really saying something.

What was the NFL's reasoning for chopping 5 minutes off of overtime? I know games were supposedly too long in general, but this move specifically takes time away from close games. Were fans clamoring for more ties?

Quote Originally Posted by Shooshmoo View Post
    Pack Vikings is one of the most poorly officiated games I've ever seen, which is really saying something.
    How are you supposed to tackle someone without at least some of your body weight falling on the person? It's physically impossible. It's an absolutely terrible rule.

If your kicker missed 2 field goals quite badly already, why would you start trying to settle for a field goal after you cross the 30? Boggles the mind that coaches at the very top of their profession can still be so fucking stupid

Robert O'Kelley

Quote Originally Posted by deactherunner View Post
    What was the NFL's reasoning for chopping 5 minutes off of overtime? I know games were supposedly too long in general, but this move specifically takes time away from close games. Were fans clamoring for more ties?
    Just dumb. NFL needs to get its shit together. They're going to lose fans with all this BS and Trump's going to take credit for it.

The Pats might be done!

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by deactherunner View Post
    Theyíre not making money off overtime. Notice that they didnít even break for commercial at the 2 minute warning.

The TB 12 Completion method

The Bills cb just quits at halftime. Sean might wish he was back in Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by 89DeaconMike View Post
    Decided he didnít want to freeze his ass off up there the 2nd half of the season?
    boorish ruffian

Quote Originally Posted by 89DeaconMike View Post
    Iíd take him back based off of how our defense played today.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Theyíre not making money off overtime. Notice that they didnít even break for commercial at the 2 minute warning.
    None of the other 4:25pm games take TV breaks if a 1pm game goes to overtime either, I believe I've heard before, until that game ends (some odd TV rule). They want OT over as fast as possible.

There were so many good matchups today, but of course it's the Cowboys/Giants stinkfest on SNF for the five gazillionth time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayo View Post
    There were so many good matchups today, but of course it's the Cowboys/Giants stinkfest on SNF for the five gazillionth time.
    When you get the chance to showcase the vaunted Cowboys receiving corps, you take it. Simple as that.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Joe Looney, Wake Forest.

WOOOOO!
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Did Collinsworth just call a simple play action out of the shotgun an RPO? wut
    Football. Bloody Hell.