• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Aside from March Madness, best weekend of the year in sports is upon us.

Aside from March Madness, best weekend of the year in sports is upon us.

i've got this one third behind first weekend of the tourney and labor day weekend. five straight days of college football over a long weekend after an 8 month lay-off usually with several marquee match-ups. yes please.

the split screen of the Marvin Gaye Applebees commercial with the long shot of Andy Reid had to have been intentional

Ricky Proehl just introduced with the '99 Rams at the LA coliseum.

what a horseshit call

calling in the grasp when his own player is moving him. sweet job, ref

'Boys just cannot get a damn stop against this offense.

This is what I feared. It is so frustrating.

The pundits were right - they said the Eagles would be the last team standing from the NFC East.

The pundits were right - they said the Eagles would be the last team standing from the NFC East.

Foles will need to be "on" tomorrow to keep up with Brees. I don't see the Philly defense holding the Saints under 30. DBs just aren't good enough to keep the Saints receivers from a bunch of catches and yards.

When did KC's defense learn to stop the pass, and when did LAR learn to stop the run? I get that KC has Jones and a couple of pass rushers, but they've been lit up all year. Yet they held Luck & Co to zero 1st downs until the end of the 1st half. No one has stopped Indy like that in the last 3 months. And maybe Vinitiari will finally retire. And then Zeke only runs for 47 yards against a weak rush D, and Dallas gets gashed not by Gurley but by Anderson. And Anderson and Suh just improved their offseason contract offers. But at least the 2nd game was a pretty good game. Not surprised that LAR and KC won, but pretty astonished at how they got there.

I hate watching the Pats win, but love seeing Phillip Rivers lose.

Rivers is such a candy ass prick. He blames everyone and bitches about every play. He's had two delay of game penalties in the first half and cried about both. It's never his fault.

Back