• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Vikings getting their exposed as frauds out of the way early this year, I see.

Is it possible Mayfield, Dalton, and Allen are good?

2018 NFL season thread. Week 3: Does another winless team win?

Andy Dalton?

Meant Darnold. Sorry. Dalton on the brain after he shredded the Panthers on that last drive.

Man, Watson has really declined since the small sample from last year. Wildly inaccurate.

Every time I hear Kevin Burkhardt call a game, it sounds like Bob Eubanks as a football announcer. Or is that just me?

Lol, Mahomes seriously gunning for 70 tuddies this year.

I mean, what the...

It's like a video game for Mahomes with all those assets.

The Steelers are allegedly taking offers for Bell. The Eagles should make a big offer if they can sign him.

One ref should just watch the game on TV and make the calls from there.

Officiating league wide is a problem right now. The clay Matthews stuff is gettting comical right now. The horrendous call against the 49ers FB, was beyond terrible. The nfl product right now might be worse than college.

Shitty call in Rams-Chargers. Derwin James made a good pick in the end zone and momentum took him out at the pilon. He was ruled out at the 1 instead of a touchback. Drive stalled inside the 1. Rams blocked the punt in the end zone for a TD.

Back