• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

At least the Raiders aren't being obvious about tanking. They're essentially telling the Giants to suck it. So instead of Herbert, they'll probably end up with Bridgewater or maybe Carr.

Still think the Raiders are planning to tank for Tua and will flip some of all of their 2019 1st rounders for 2020 picks.

Peterman threw 3 picks on 49 attempts...and reduced his career INT %.

Still think the Raiders are planning to tank for Tua and will flip some of all of their 2019 1st rounders for 2020 picks.

Tua is a true sophomore, right? So that's a 2 year tank. I think Gruden is more than capable of achieving that.

Bmoney, 1 of those picks wasn't his fault. But still. Yikes.

Nice to pay the Rams back after they beat us last year.

Thomas and Kamara are nasty.

Titans at Cowboys on Monday night. Two 3-4 teams that probably won't make the playoffs. Is the Cowboys rushing offense for real or just done against weak opponents?

He has been so accurate for so long. Like amazingly accurate. Seems like he has quite a few years left if he wants to keep playing.

He and Brady can continue as long as they can maintain their arm strength - it's not like loss of foot speed would affect either. That's what Peyton Manning lost after the nerve issue. Manning never had great arm strength to start with, but after he came back in Denver, he had a noodle that deteriorated more each year.

The disparity in quality of matchups between SNF and MNF has become comical. These teams have absolutely nothing to get excited about. Marcus Mariota, baby.

It’s nice when there’s no rooting or fantasy implications and I can just skip a bad matchup.

What is up with these dumb graphics?

Mariota surfing with sharks dumped on him?

Cooper playing the piano?

They look like those Korean computer animations of our news stories.

I’ve always been on the Mariota side of the Winston vs. Mariota arguments, but I’m beginning to think we were all losers on that one.

Has been fun to see them peak and trough numerous times each over the last few years.

Also, Dak is truly irrelevant now as nobody gave him shit on here for that AWFUL pass on the goalline to Cooper that was just floated into double coverage.

I mean, what the fuck was that?!

The Cowboys are irrelevant. I hate the Cowboys and I’m not even going to watch.

The Cowboys are irrelevant. I hate the Cowboys and I’m not even going to watch.

Response 1: But you are still checking the NFL thread the night they are playing. Cool.

Response 2: Kind of like how I feel about the Panthers. Understood.

Response 3: Yeah? Well, you're a poopy head.

Response 4: So irrelevant they are on national TV for over half their games.

Response 5: Why the hell is this mediocre team on national TV for over half their games?

Response 6: But seriously. U=Poopy head and the Panthers suck.

Back