• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

I seriously thought this was a parody account at first.

That's batshit crazy and a totally insincere way around the Rooney Rule. However, she would like to Goodell's job.

So much for Vikings, Rams, Bengals, Eagles being a tough stretch for the Saints.

NFC will likely give them no trouble but the super bowl could be a doozy

Why? The Rams are better than the Chiefs and Pats and the Saints manhandled them.

It’s an opinion. Plus Vegas has the Rams at -3.5 so a slight favorite with a home advantage. Either way I don’t think the Chiefs or Pats are a significantly bigger threat than the Rams.

We are just over halfway through the regular season. Far too early to be crowning the champs or handicapping the playoffs.

I mean, last year the Eagles looked almost unbeatable at this point. Then Wentz went down to injury and look what happened.

Not sure why message boards exist if it’s not to crown a Super Bowl champ before Thanksgiving

Back