• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Nice challenge, pucker lips

No more red flags and no points to show for it. Womp womp.

What a damn half.

Would have loved 6 on that last drive but hard to complain

Amaris fumble was D.U.M

Then again, only up 2 scores vs the Saints offense doesn't exactly give one much confidence knowing the D will eventually return to earth

Vander Esch looks like a young Kuechly running around out there. I love his motor.
He's awesome. Just one of many underrated players on the Boys' D

Byron Jones, Jaylon Smith, and DeMarcus Lawrence some others.

He's awesome. Just one of many underrated players on the Boys' D

Byron Jones, Jaylon Smith, and DeMarcus Lawrence some others.

I will admit the D looks scary good so far tonight. If they can play like this the rest of the season they will be a scary matchup in the Playoffs for someone. The NFC East is ripe for the taking with Alex Smith out and the Eagles playing like dogshit.

Not sure where to put this so I'll leave it here:

Mel Kiper's 2019 QB Big Board:

1. Justin Herbert- Oregon
2. Dwayne Haskins- Ohio State (lol)
3. Daniel Jones- Duke
4. Drew Lock- Mizzou
5. Will Grier- WVU
6. Ryan Finley- NC State
7. Nathan Stanley- Iowa
8. KJ Costello- Stanford
9. Gardner Minshew- ECU (go pirates)
10. Jarrett Stidham- Auburn

Even with a weak ass QB class this year, it's pretty impressive to beat two of the top 10 prospects on the road with our backup QB.

GO DEACS!

Dallas D saves the game for them.
Dallas gets to keep their NFC East lead for another week.

Even a 'Skins fan has to admit that the NFC Least is Dallas' to lose.

My boys don't have a QB or an O-line. Hell, even with Smith, we could move the ball but didn't light up the scoreboard. Our D kept us in most games.
The Iggles are still getting drunk celebrating the Super Bowl. They aren't challenging for the division.
And the Giants just suck ass.

Oh, and look at Dallas' remaining schedule. They aren't exactly running the gauntlet.

But the bright side for everyone is that Garrett will be around another year. lol

I'm resigned to the fact that Garrett isn't going anywhere no matter how good or crap the Boys are, so we might as well win anyway.

That's jerruhs boi

Great decision to pass before the 2 min warning though.

3. Daniel Jones- Duke
4. Drew Lock- Mizzou
5. Will Grier- WVU
6. Ryan Finley- NC State
7. Nathan Stanley- Iowa
8. KJ Costello- Stanford

Even with a weak ass QB class this year, it's pretty impressive to beat two of the top 10 prospects on the road with our backup QB.

GO DEACS!

I like Lock and Grier as pro prospects way more than Jones or Finley. That said, the beatdown of Duke was nice.

That said, really surprising outcome last night. That might be the most impressive defensive performance I've seen this year. I knew Dallas had a good D and have had them for most of the season on 1 of my fantasy teams, but that was really impressive. NO doesn't even reach the end zone without the idiocy of Gregory.

3. Daniel Jones- Duke
4. Drew Lock- Mizzou
5. Will Grier- WVU
6. Ryan Finley- NC State
7. Nathan Stanley- Iowa
8. KJ Costello- Stanford

GO DEACS!

why is Menshew listed from ECU? Mo was too bright to even notice that talent...he didnt blow up till he got to Washington State....

why is Menshew listed from ECU? Mo was too bright to even notice that talent...he didnt blow up till he got to Washington State....

I did that just to be funny. Can't believe ECU had a QB with that talent and couldn't keep him. Probably at the top of the list of reasons why their coach got canned...

Back