• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

I did that just to be funny. Can't believe ECU had a QB with that talent and couldn't keep him. Probably at the top of the list of reasons why their coach got canned...

not only could they not keep him, he was in qb battles every offseason, so clearly coach mo could not see talent right in front of him foe 2 years. the list to fire that coach was about as long as the list that manning currently has
..almost

not only could they not keep him, he was in qb battles every offseason, so clearly coach mo could not see talent right in front of him foe 2 years. the list to fire that coach was about as long as the list that manning currently has
..almost

Oh well, they will always have Sandra Bullock...

She's from VA - went to Washington & Lee High School in Arlington.

She's from VA - went to Washington & Lee High School in Arlington.

She's from VA and instead went out of state to ECU, instead of VT, UVA, W&M, JMU, VCU, ODU, Mason, Mary Washington or Radford? Was Radford too strenuous? I'm still dazed and confused.

Holy shit they released Hunt?? Wonder if anyone brings him in.

The Skins will.

Danny 'Second Chance' Snyder will want to backup his bruising RB with another.

Doug Williams will declare Hunt's alleged conduct 'small potatoes'.

I carried ware in many leagues for at least of the year thinking if hunt went down. Of course I dropped him out of necessity for byes

I carried ware in many leagues for at least of the year thinking if hunt went down. Of course I dropped him out of necessity for byes

Missed picking up Ware by 10 minutes. Since this was my first thought when I saw the news, I might be among those who needs soul searching.

While Numbers was busy texting me about the news, Nonny snagged Ware in Pit League One.

yeah i don’t buy this is the first time the nfl or chiefs saw the video

Danny 'Second Chance' Snyder will want to backup his bruising RB with another.

Doug Williams will declare Hunt's alleged conduct 'small potatoes'.

Dallas would be a strong contender, but they have a pretty good RB. Maybe Oakland after this season?

Back