• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Looking at their schedule, Houston has a legit shot to get the #1 seed in the AFC.

2018 NFL Season Week 13 Eagles host Washington Monday night. Who keeps pace in NFC E?

Meh. Houston it quietly pretty good.

Philly loudly sucks

Wait, you care about football again? I can’t keep track.

Last edited:
I think it was his ACL combined with not having the right temperament. He wasn't that good in his second year in 2016 -- he cost us several games with his gaffes. Still haven't forgiven him for fumbling our game vs. the Chiefs away that year

I think it was his ACL combined with not having the right temperament. He wasn't that good in his second year in 2016 -- he cost us several games with his gaffes. Still haven't forgiven him for fumbling our game vs. the Chiefs away that year

I vaguely recall something stupid he did turning the tide in the Minnesota loss during week 3 that season as well.

I vaguely recall something stupid he did turning the tide in the Minnesota loss during week 3 that season as well.

Held on a would be TD play. He wasn't a total non-factor like Butler, but probably cost as many games as he was critical to winning

What happened to him? He was pretty decent and reliable his 1st 2 years but has dropped off precipitously over the last year or so.

Cats fans were right...he's got stone hands, sure, but his biggest issue is he gets no separation.

That said, Funchess was the apparent savior after his departure and, as he's shown, he's not much better.

Redtails bringing in something called Josh Johnson to back up the Sanchize. Gruden says they considered Kaep, but he doesn't fit with the system they created... for Sanchez. Epic trolling.

AFC matchup Thursday. Titans Jaguars. Its not an NFC east game.

Goal line stand followed by a 99 yard run is about as good as it gets.

TB is going to have to perform better than he did on 3rd and 4th down if he wants to stay in the NFL.

Yeah. That was a rough sequence for him.

KB to the Chefs. Watch him catch the Super Bowl-winning TD pass.

man it's going to be awesome when Big Cat has to cut off his pinky when the Texans win the SB

Yeah he's gotta be getting pretty nervous now. Still very unlikely, but KC without Hunt (and now with KB) are looking worse and historically underachieve in playoffs. Pats seems more beatable than most years. If they get one or possibly multiple home games that puts a lot in their favor. Getting Rams or Saints in SB would be tough though.

Back