• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Buckets and the AFC east is the TheReff and the SEC of the NFL. TheReff loves the SEC conference because it makes him feel good that the only reason his team sucks is because it’s in such a dominating conference that always wins. Buckets hates the AFC East because it makes him feel bad that his team isn’t in the conference and the only reason his team must suck is because it’s in such a hard conference while subsequently overlooking things like Belichick’s shits have more football smarts than Rivera.

patriots-fan.jpg

I had no idea Witten was that much bigger than Booger.

Monday Night crew sucks. Just brutal to listen to. Thanks for telling me the Texans need to score a TD on this drive when they're down 21 in the 4th quarter. Tess is okay but better for the college game. Gets too excited at times. Witten and Booger just ain't cut out for this. Woof.

Last edited:
Am I alone in sort of liking Booger as a broadcaster?

Monday Night crew sucks. Just brutal to listen to. Thanks for telling me the Texans need to score a TD on this drive when they're down 21 in the 4th quarter. Tess is okay but better for the college game. Gets too excited at times. Witten and Booger just ain't cut out for this. Woof.

JOE TESSITORE!!

OVERSELLS EVERYTHING!!

YES I SAID!

EVERYTHING!!!!!

you know it is a bad one when a guy is on his stomach and one of his feet is pointing at the ceiling

Omg, I hate that kind of thing to happen to a player on practically any team.

Back