• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Detailed frame by frame review and interview with Treyvon Hester show that he tipped Parkey's final kick ever so slightly. Just enough to make it go left of where it was aimed. Then hitting the upright, the crossbar and bouncing back into the end zone.

Detailed frame by frame review and interview with Treyvon Hester show that he tipped Parkey's final kick ever so slightly. Just enough to make it go left of where it was aimed. Then hitting the upright, the crossbar and bouncing back into the end zone.

Weird how much shit Parkey is still getting this morning after it became clear the ball was tipped. Blame the Bears lineman.

I think it'll be the opposite next week: home teams go 3-1, with Chargers being the only road winner. Saints/Rams and Chiefs/Chargers would be 2 great championship weekend games.

Weird how much shit Parkey is still getting this morning after it became clear the ball was tipped. Blame the Bears lineman.

It looked like he pulled it a bit anyway and the line it started on was in the direction of the upright.

Lines for this weekend now are KC -5.5, NE -4.5, LAR -7 and NO -8 or 9. Still like the AFC dogs and think LAR and NO will win but not sure if they'll cover.

I would be shocked if the Saints covered.

Kinda surprised the Cowboys are just a touchdown dog

I fear it is gonna get ugly quickly Saturday night, which really sucks because I think the Cowboys would have beaten NO.

It looked like he pulled it a bit anyway and the line it started on was in the direction of the upright.

Lines for this weekend now are KC -5.5, NE -4.5, LAR -7 and NO -8 or 9. Still like the AFC dogs and think LAR and NO will win but not sure if they'll cover.

The Philly team going to NO this week is not the same team that got blown out in week 11.

I blame John Fox for this loss. Our kickers have been horrid since he cut the 2nd most accurate kicker of all time for no reason.

I blame so much on fox but why him and not Pace for that? Gould is a FA and wouldn’t be surprised to see him back. I think the reason he was cut was cap hit, Pace figured any rando could do as good as Gould at a fraction of the cost

The Philly team going to NO this week is not the same team that got blown out in week 11.

The Saints haven't played near that well since then either.

That said worries me everybody loves these big dogs next weekend. Chargers seem to be the most popular, which is particularly concerning given who they're playing, you'd think people would learn

Kinda surprised the Cowboys are just a touchdown dog

I fear it is gonna get ugly quickly Saturday night, which really sucks because I think the Cowboys would have beaten NO.
what do you like more about a NO matchup?

Rams have a worse defense than the Saints, and a world's worse run defense -- the Saints are among the best in the league at that, while the Rams are one of the worst.

Maybe the Rams will be a little harder to stop than the Saints? Maybe? Though I'm not sure I buy that, especially having to play in the Superdome as opposed to in front of legions of Cowboys fans at the Coliseum

what do you like more about a NO matchup?
I know they had fewer sacks during reg season but their front 7 scares me much more than NOs. If Dak is pressured he can make some big mistakes and throw some idiotic passes.

I think he throws at least 2 this week in the first half.

And NOs secondary sucks. LAs is decent. Which goes with the above.

Rams have a worse defense than the Saints, and a world's worse run defense -- the Saints are among the best in the league at that, while the Rams are one of the worst.

Maybe the Rams will be a little harder to stop than the Saints? Maybe? Though I'm not sure I buy that, especially having to play in the Superdome as opposed to in front of legions of Cowboys fans at the Coliseum
Zeke will get his no matter the oppo (Colts game exception to the rule)

Gurley >> kamara/Ingram

Pretty amazing that the Eagles have now gone against Aaron Donald, J.J. Watt and Kahlil Mack, with none of them having a great direct impact on the game. Impressive work by the Philly O-line.

Back