• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Carson Palmer was probably better than Jameis, but not sure he was that much better. He only had a handful of years with a QB rating over 90 in his 14-year career, two of which were with Arians when he was pretty old.

I could see Jameis having some years that rival Palmer's best with Arians at the helm

Browns promote OC Freddie Kitchens to the HC spot. Played QB at Bama. Worked his way up the coaching ranks starting as a RB coach at Glenville State in 1999. He is now an NFL head coach. Congrats.

Browns promote OC Freddie Kitchens to the HC spot. Played QB at Bama. Worked his way up the coaching ranks starting as a RB coach at Glenville State in 1999. He is now an NFL head coach. Congrats.

wonder what happens with gregg williams

Broncos name Bears DC Vic Fangio as HC. He was the Stanford DC when the Cardinal throttled WF 68-24 in 2010 (Andrew Luck v. Tanner Price). WF did score more points on Fangio's D than anyone else that year except for Oregon who played for the Natty and USC.

Broncos name Bears DC Vic Fangio as HC. He was the Stanford DC when the Cardinal throttled WF 68-24 in 2010 (Andrew Luck v. Tanner Price). WF did score more points on Fangio's D than anyone else that year except for Oregon who played for the Natty and USC.

he was also the Panthers first DC

Sounds like Kubiak coming back to be his OC

Not bad, not bad

Vic is the anti-McVay though

Agree with the Cooper observation. Watkins plays for the Chiefs, not the Rams.

That basically coincides with the Cowboys getting Amari Cooper and Sammy Watkins getting hurt. That seems to be more indicative of WRs than QBs.
Sammy Watkins going down with the Chiefs was a crushing blow for Jared Goff.

No doubt about it.

This is your best scorching hot take yet.

Sounds like Gase lost the team by sticking with Tannehill, so maybe a change needed to be made. But I doubt Miami does better and I think whoever hires Gase gets an upgrade.

As a Jets fan, I guess I kind of asked for this hire.

Back