• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Its gonna be funny (probably not to him) when no one lines up to sign Le'Veon Bell to this massive deal he supposedly thinks he is going to get after his non performance this year.

The Rams overpaid Gurley. I just don't see paying a RB that kind of change, even if it is Gurley. I don't think Bell sees that kind of money, but some team with cap space will give him a good contract. Maybe the Jets with all the space they have.

As for last night, Marvin has won 8 of the last 10 against my Ravens. I would suggest one reason is he has mostly hired better coordinators than Harbaugh has. Morninweg still sucks, and Austin is doing a great job now that he has better toys to play with than he did in Detroit. Whereas Martindale generated zero pressure against what should be a weak OL. Dalton had a clean pocket all night.

What do you do with him in fantasy? Hold till Monday and see if he goes to the Pats?

I’d hold him until we find out the real story. Sounds like he wants to keep playing.

Could have sworn we discussed this two or three seasons ago. I hear similar stuff about Wilson at State. He was the coach’s pet and other resented it.

The Browns are trading or releasing Josh Gordon. I'd love to see the Eagles make a play for him. They need a deep threat.

Could have sworn we discussed this two or three seasons ago. I hear similar stuff about Wilson at State. He was the coach’s pet and other resented it.

lol what? TOB loved Glennon, which pissed off most of the team when TOB kicked Wilson to the curb so he could have his bastard son start

So basically the Seahawks were really good when they had their QB on a rookie contract and once they had to pay him real money, they had to get rid of a lot of their good players or they just got old, and now they're mediocre. Basically what happens to almost every team in the league. And the other players are jealous Wilson makes a lot more money than them and Ciara is his wife. Cool.

Last edited:
Who is surprised that Sherman created a toxic environment when he did not feel he was receiving his due?

Wrong take.

So basically the Seahawks were really good when they had their QB on a rookie contract and once they had to pay him real money, they had to get rid of a lot of their good players or they just got old, and now they're mediocre. Basically what happens to almost every team in the league. And the other players are jealous Wilson makes a lot more money than them and Ciara is his wife. Cool.

Right take.

I'll answer it myself. Wilson's average over the life of his contract is $21.9 million while Brady's is $20.5 million.

So, Seahawks should STFU and just realize that's how much good QBs make and Wilson's in the middle of the pack. Only criticism would be whether or not he's really all that good anymore.

FitzMagic with 271 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT in the first half against the Iggles.

Being jealous of another player because of salary and their celebrity wife is creating a toxic environment. This sums up the article “You’re not going to talk crazy to Tom Brady at practice,” Avril says. “You’re not going to talk crazy to Aaron Rodgers at practice. You might get kicked out of practice if you do that. To me it’s absurd to think a quarterback will be treated the same all the time. There’s a hierarchy in every thing. So why wouldn’t they expect the same for this guy?”

Absurd attitude from some of those guys (mostly Sherman)

Back