• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Has there ever been anyone in NFL history who has gotten more useless numbers than Phillip Rivers?

Has there ever been anyone in NFL history who has gotten more useless numbers than Phillip Rivers?

I love le betard’s show when they make fun of the Chargers perpetually being down in the fourth quarter and Philip Rivers trying to come back

Any chance Romo would come back to the Cowboys? Still can’t believe they basically threw away a chance at a ring going with Dak.

Any chance Romo would come back to the Cowboys? Still can’t believe they basically threw away a chance at a ring going with Dak.

One of your better trolls.

Remind me again how many playoff games Tony Romo won. If I'm not mistaken, he was a full-time starter for about a decade and won ONE playoff game.

The only way Romo would get a Super Bowl ring would be to buy one at a pawn shop.

God, I am rooting for a Rodgers sharp decline so damn hard. Would be amazing.

Highest paid offensive player not working out too well, highest paid defensive player working out very well.

So would you rather have Peterman or Kizer?

You can take the Kizer out of Cleveland, but you can’t take the Cleveland out of...

Oh hell, you guys get it.

Back