• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Deaconblue

Reaction score
Eagles host Falcons Thursday night to start the 2018 NFL season. Eagles starting the Superbowl MVP who has had a mediocre preseason.

Will the Falcons spoil the ring party?

Last edited:
I read an article that said the whole team has been bad this preseason.

The thread title drew me in, but I am a basketball guy. What is going on here?

If it helps, falcons v eagles would be a really interesting match up. Eagles bring significant power but falcons bring speed and agility. Really falcons are far superior athletes but eagles are going to construct a much better offensive line. If it could catch one, an eagle could easily kill a falcon whereas a falcon could easily catch an eagle but killing it would be highly unlikely. So, I am going to give the edge to the eagles in a head to head match up.

I dunno, there's some evidence that Falcons also struggle catching against Eagles

julio-jones-drop-625x420.jpg

Finally! Some meaningful Pro football! Just hope i'll feel the same after having world savior Krappernick commercials come on every 5 mins. hopefully he's spreading his Nike money out to all the child laborers making their products, and improving their oppressed living conditions. Maybe invite all the oppressed nike laborers to his mansion where they can enjoy the American luxury that we all love (conditioned air, clean water, porcelain shit pots, etc.) Thank heavens i was born in the USA with so many opportunities to provide myself with living conditions fit for a King just a couple hundred years ago. Corporate greed... and some dummies don't even know when/how they are being used. So anyways... i need Julio Jones to go off, along with Zach Ertz so my fantasy team gets off to a good start!

Take the fantasy crap someplace else. This thread is for real NFL national football fans.

Also, the thread starter is supposed to start a new thread every week and breakdown each game by likely winner and watchability.

Shit. Didn't realize the R-words have a late afternoon game Sunday too so I don't get the Panthers game. Thanks schedule makers!

Take the fantasy crap someplace else. This thread is for real NFL national football fans.

Also, the thread starter is supposed to start a new thread every week and breakdown each game by likely winner and watchability.

exactly, and provide snarky commentary on the state of affairs of several teams.

Lol, he's so dumb. The player never wins out in these hold-out situations.

2018 NFL season thread. We start with Birds

I almost want Conner to run for like 200+ on Sunday, just to see how quickly Bell would be back in uniform. He’d probably show up on Monday like Costanza after quitting his job.

“Holdout? Me? What are you talking about?”
<waves terrible towel meekly>

Last edited:
Bell is in a tough spot, but I'm sure his salary demands are insane - although the Rams didn't help the Steelers case to not pay him

Back