• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Belichick doesn't give a flying fuck about turning his life around, he just needs to be able to keep Gordon reasonably under control for 4 months to win a Super Bowl.

This. And the Pats will definitely keep any off-field shenanigans under wraps.

When did Moss take three years off from playing football because he had mental/emotional/drug problems?

WTF???? Why didn't the Eagles or someone else offer a 4th Round pick?

The odds of a low pick being really are not high (pun intended), but Josh Gordon could be a star.

WTF???? Why didn't the Eagles or someone else offer a 4th Round pick?

The odds of a low pick being really are not high (pun intended), but Josh Gordon could be a star.

and the browns owe the pats a pick if JG doesn't play 10 games

I just turned to the Emmys for a few minutes. I feel like watching Trubinsky destroys my love of football.

Man, the Bears traded the treasure chest for Mitch freakin' Trubisky when Pat Mahomes and Deshaun Watson were sitting there at 10. Woof. That's gonna sting for about 15 years.

Man, the Bears traded the treasure chest for Mitch freakin' Trubisky when Pat Mahomes and Deshaun Watson were sitting there at 10. Woof. That's gonna sting for about 15 years.

Trubinsky could be good and that trade would still be bad. They gave up a ton to move up one spot. That's always ridiculous.

Plus the 2017 3rd rounder the Bears traded was used to get Alvin Kamara. The 2018 3rd rounder is the Niners starting MLB.

Damn, Sebastian Janikowski's still got it.

Did Booger just praise Kendricks for playing well despite facing jail time? Yikes.

Did Booger just praise Kendricks for playing well despite facing jail time? Yikes.

Ha, yup. "What a team player and hero giving it his all despite imminent jail time".

Is Russell Wilson a bottom 10 QB now?

Back