• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Never forget dv7’s initial reaction to the OBJ catch was to say it was OPI.

Eli is awful. His line isn't doing him any favors but he drops his head after a second and can't escape his own feet.

God I hate Jerry Jones. Seeing him get hung out to dry on that high five attempt was great.

Go Boys!

I'm guessing we won't see 2&2 until sometime late in the afternoon on the 23rd

Giants have arguably a top 5 RB, WR, and TE, yet have a bottom 5 offense. Gettleman really did good with the hog mollies this offseason.

3/5 of the O-line should not be playing in the NFL, and that was before the Hilapio was seemingly lost for the year. Yet they still keep running 1-RB play formations with the RB running a route when the blitzer is coming free every time. They are the same formations that Shula ran with the Panthers, but clearly ELIte (while a better passer) cannot escape like Cam could. Just awful coaching, I'd fire both Shula and Shurmur this morning.

It sure how to why Mike Shula is still an OC

We all know it was going to happen. Horrible.

They're just throwing away a draft pick. The dude has had issues for years. Going to the Pats isn't going to suddenly turn this guy's life around

Belichick doesn't give a flying fuck about turning his life around, he just needs to be able to keep Gordon reasonably under control for 4 months to win a Super Bowl.

Belichick doesn't give a flying fuck about turning his life around, he just needs to be able to keep Gordon reasonably under control for 4 months to win a Super Bowl.

Under control is totally different than being productive in the demanding environment of the New England Patriots. Gordon couldn't get it together with countless opportunities with zero pressure in Cleveland. Now I'm expected to think he'll suddenly not be a complete headcase under Belichek and playing with Tom Brady? Hot take: He won't make it to the end of the season on their roster

Back