• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Yeah the Steelers will be dysfunctional so long as Tomlin remains their coach. Dude is the Urban Meyer of the NFL.

Soooooo was it about the money? Because if he wanted to show that the NFL colluded against because of his protest, he would have gone to trial or at least not signed a confidentiality agreement. This just allows people on both sides to say that they were right about what happened. One side will say the settlement proves the NFL was guilty of collusion, while the other side will say the NFL just paid him to go away, and nothing was ever proven.

Hope he got alot of money from it.

If you were going to hear "Robert Kraft and Sex Scandal" in the same sentence, would getting caught a rub and tug place even get odds? I expected billionaires to have private islands for that sort of thing.

If you were going to hear "Robert Kraft and Sex Scandal" in the same sentence, would getting caught a rub and tug place even get odds? I expected billionaires to have private islands for that sort of thing.

He must not be friends with Jeffrey Epstein like Bubba, Trump and Dershowitz are.

The one thing a place like that going for it is low likelihood of "kiss and tell." The downside is what happened with the police bust of the place.

eagles decline to franchise tag Nick Foles, so it looks like he is walking from Philly. Which of the quarterback-needy teams will pony up $20 million?

eagles decline to franchise tag Nick Foles, so it looks like he is walking from Philly. Which of the quarterback-needy teams will pony up $20 million?

Washington doesn't have the cap room. I'm guessing Jax or Miami along with Keenum, who should be the cheaper of the 2. Think Washington will end up with Bridgewater, Taylor or Tannehill on a 1 year fairly cheap prove it deal.

Witten is back! CHAMPIONSHIP

A 52 year old tight end is clearly the missing piece to the puzzle. HANG IT

Phil Haynes with 3rd best bench (33 reps) among OL prospects. Good job!

Sounds like Foles heading to the Jags.

Makes sense to reunite him with DeFilippo as their new OC. If their OL can stay healthy this year, they could contend again. They've got some cap issues, and I saw that they'll start dealing with that by getting rid of Dareus. This move could make the AFCS the new beast division in the conference when being .500 had you vying for the division 2-3 years ago.

Back