• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Week 2 of NFL football begins with bird and cat, AKA Baltimore Ravens visit Cincinnatti Bengals on Thursday night.

Older brother of Towson QB Wake just faced is QB for Ravens. Another guy who went to an FCS school. 25/34 236, 3 TD, 0 Int. But, it was against Buffalo. He didn't play the whole game, as Lamar Jackson made his NFL debut in the blowout.

Bengals QB, Andy Dalton, had a decent opening game. 21/28, 243 yds, 2 TD, 0 Int. in the win at Indy.

Its a division rivalry game, as the Ravens and Bengals are tied at 1-0 on top of the AFC North after the Cleveland/Pittsburgh tie.

Horrible thread title change considering there are five NFL teams named after birds and four NFL teams named after cats.

And the Falcons play the Panthers this weekend.

Yeah, my first thought was that the Panthers game was in two days and I hadn't even noticed.

Yeah, I was semi-watching some of the Giants game on Sunday. Ronde is in the booth, Tiki is on the sidelines. Must be kinda demoralizing for Tiki.

You can’t really tell their voices apart.

I had come to grips with Eagles-Bucs and Dolphins-Jets not being so bad up here in CT, but not displeased we're getting Vikes-Pack instead

Patiently waiting for some of you to throw out some hot takes on this week's slate of games.

Please don't disappoint me.

The bigger question is have there been no decent quarterbacks over the last 15+ years such that the Giants still have to trot Eli Manning out as their starting quarterback?

Foles starting again - Wentz still not cleared. Pick up that TB defense!

Is anyone else trying to watch Ravens-Bengals on the Yahoo mobile app? The aspect ratio is like 1:6, and it keeps not only freezing the app, but my entire phone.

Its gonna be funny (probably not to him) when no one lines up to sign Le'Veon Bell to this massive deal he supposedly thinks he is going to get after his non performance this year.

Back