• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Second game the Steelers have been forced out of after this weekend’s game against Jacksonville was flexed to 1 PM.

I understand why they flex games but it just somehow seems wrong to me for fans that buy tickets or plan trips for a Sunday night game to have it arbitrarily rescheduled.

Second game the Steelers have been forced out of after this weekend’s game against Jacksonville was flexed to 1 PM.

I understand why they flex games but it just somehow seems wrong to me for fans that buy tickets or plan trips for a Sunday night game to have it arbitrarily rescheduled.

There's always that risk, especially if your team is good at the end of the season.

Packers should have won that game. Aaron Jones with only 11 rushes when they were leading almost the entire game is inexcusable. Also, 50 more yards in penalties and two brutal catch/no catch calls doomed them. Packers very unlikely to make the playoffs now at least.

Pack shouldn't even bother going to Seattle. Just take the L the refs would make sure they get. At least they are consistent in screwing the Pack every single time. So many bad calls. And then Dumb Beav not challenging the non catch on Seattle's last TD drive. That dumbshit needs to go.

Packers should have won that game. Aaron Jones with only 11 rushes when they were leading almost the entire game is inexcusable. Also, 50 more yards in penalties and two brutal catch/no catch calls doomed them. Packers very unlikely to make the playoffs now at least.

McCarthy should be fired tomorrow. He’s single handedly ruined their season. Their defense is horrific but there’s no reason they shouldn’t have a winning record and be coasting to a playoff spot. Jones was shredding Seattle tonight.

Pack shouldn't even bother going to Seattle. Just take the L the refs would make sure they get. At least they are consistent in screwing the Pack every single time. So many bad calls. And then Dumb Beav not challenging the non catch on Seattle's last TD drive. That dumbshit needs to go.

nobody likes a whiner

the larger problem as you also noted is that mccarthy is a dumbass

McCarthy should be fired tomorrow. He’s single handedly ruined Aaron Rodgers' career.

FIFY. I don't know if Rodgers likes having him around as a built-in excuse for his own failures, but you would think any other QB with his level of power would have ousted him David Blatt-style.

You could see how furious Rodgers was when McCarthy called a play action fake handoff, fake reverse deep pass to a double-covered Adams on 3rd and 2 in the 4th quarter. Rodgers was sacked before he could even look for a check down receiver.

Of course, Rodgers missed Jones and a couple other easy check downs in the 2nd half that would have resulted in 1st downs/possible TDs. He definitely has the ability to make more spectacular plays and throws than Brady, Brees, etc., but he definitely doesn't have the same ability to see the entire field and take what the defense gives him. That's an area in which Cam has excelled under Turner.

Not a good night for ole cheeseheads. Our season is effectively over and McCarthy is probably out by season's end.

You could see how furious Rodgers was when McCarthy called a play action fake handoff, fake reverse deep pass to a double-covered Adams on 3rd and 2 in the 4th quarter. Rodgers was sacked before he could even look for a check down receiver.

Of course, Rodgers missed Jones and a couple other easy check downs in the 2nd half that would have resulted in 1st downs/possible TDs. He definitely has the ability to make more spectacular plays and throws than Brady, Brees, etc., but he definitely doesn't have the same ability to see the entire field and take what the defense gives him. That's an area in which Cam has excelled under Turner.

He used to take the checkdowns given and move down the field. Now he wants a homerun on every play and he throws it away when its not open. I think the only way he stays in Green Bay is if McCarthy goes (and I think he will make that known behind the scenes) -- he just seems pissed off constantly, and he is starting to get mad and blame someone every after incompletion.

Plus, Danica is not loving Green Bay -- Aaron is looking for an excuse to GTFO.

He used to take the checkdowns given and move down the field. Now he wants a homerun on every play and he throws it away when its not open. I think the only way he stays in Green Bay is if McCarthy goes (and I think he will make that known behind the scenes) -- he just seems pissed off constantly, and he is starting to get mad and blame someone every after incompletion.

Plus, Danica is not loving Green Bay -- Aaron is looking for an excuse to GTFO.

except for that whole huge contract he just signed before the season started

There is no fucking way the Packers would let him go. They'll fire McCarthy, every front office person, and cut every other player before they let him go.

Oh, I think he'd have to LeVeon to get out, and there is no chance of that happening. I think he will make some demands and use his leverage and his demands will be met. They will be McCarthy has to go and the organization needs to pay for some serious FAs next year and sell out for his last few years.

Back