• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Pack Vikings is one of the most poorly officiated games I've ever seen, which is really saying something.

What was the NFL's reasoning for chopping 5 minutes off of overtime? I know games were supposedly too long in general, but this move specifically takes time away from close games. Were fans clamoring for more ties?

Pack Vikings is one of the most poorly officiated games I've ever seen, which is really saying something.
How are you supposed to tackle someone without at least some of your body weight falling on the person? It's physically impossible. It's an absolutely terrible rule.

If your kicker missed 2 field goals quite badly already, why would you start trying to settle for a field goal after you cross the 30? Boggles the mind that coaches at the very top of their profession can still be so fucking stupid

What was the NFL's reasoning for chopping 5 minutes off of overtime? I know games were supposedly too long in general, but this move specifically takes time away from close games. Were fans clamoring for more ties?

Just dumb. NFL needs to get its shit together. They're going to lose fans with all this BS and Trump's going to take credit for it.

They’re not making money off overtime. Notice that they didn’t even break for commercial at the 2 minute warning.

The Bills cb just quits at halftime. Sean might wish he was back in Charlotte

They’re not making money off overtime. Notice that they didn’t even break for commercial at the 2 minute warning.

None of the other 4:25pm games take TV breaks if a 1pm game goes to overtime either, I believe I've heard before, until that game ends (some odd TV rule). They want OT over as fast as possible.

There were so many good matchups today, but of course it's the Cowboys/Giants stinkfest on SNF for the five gazillionth time.

There were so many good matchups today, but of course it's the Cowboys/Giants stinkfest on SNF for the five gazillionth time.

When you get the chance to showcase the vaunted Cowboys receiving corps, you take it. Simple as that.

Did Collinsworth just call a simple play action out of the shotgun an RPO? wut

Back