• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

The Chiefs next 3 are against:

Denver at KC
Arizona at KC
The Browns, and then a week off and what could/should be:

9-1 KC versus 10-0 Rams in.... Mexico City.

The Kansas City offense is electric.

My Washington professional football team is going to win the NFC East at 8-8 and get summarily trounced by the 5 seed.

Don't be so hard on your team. Everyone will remember who Brees was playing when he set the record.

He never resigned and he wasn’t fired. That was all media speculation before he ultimately signed an extension.

Agree they could be worse, but 16 years is a long time.

I like Marvin and think that on the whole he's done a good job. Mike Brown is the cheapest owner and spends less money on scouting than any other team. Look at their drafts in the decade prior to Marvin taking over and contrast them with Marvin's drafts. I mean the running joke in the 1990s was that Cincinnati was on the clock. He's made them a consistently decent team that goes to the playoffs every other year. They haven't done anything in the playoffs, but their 2 best years saw their starting QBs missing those playoffs. Add to that they've had Dalton as their QB for the last several years. He's decent but only a marginal franchise QB at best. I think Brown was going to part ways with Marvin, and he looked around and saw nothing better.

What is the NFL gonna do after all these teams get settled in their new locations with these international games? Currently they are tending to have these London games have Oakland, and the two LA teams losing home games because of their stadium situations. Wonder if they'll "punish" teams that don't have excellent attendance (I'm sure it won't be a formal policy, but doing that would be apparent)

The Gruden giveaway continues. Amari Cooper to the Cowboys for a 1st.

The Cowboys are very desperate.

A first. For a WR in concussion protocol during a disappointing season coming off a disappointing season.

And that Cowboys 1st will actually be an early pick because the Cowboys suck.

Remember when the Patriots gave up a 5th rounder for Josh Gordon? That's why they're the Pats, and the Cowboys are the Cowboys.

44598651_2187843888209382_8808982884783226880_o.jpg

So the Raiders will have 3 first round picks in 2019. One will be top 15, maybe top 12. The other could be top 8 or so. The other will be in the 18-22 range. He should be collecting 2020 first-round picks to make a run at Tua.

such a dumb trade

devin funchess has better #s than cooper this season lol

Sure, Dallas needs a WR, but now they can't draft one next year. Are they mortgaging their future for a SB run? with Amari? What is Cooper's contract situation?

This has got to be Jerry Jones and not his son, Mark. I bet Mark left to take a leak and his dad made a phone call. "Dad, what did you do?"

Sitting at a bar near the beach in Ft. Lauderdale... Trying to watch the MNF game. Here for a work conference and staying at a dump... So not a humblebrag, just context.

There is a guy playing Spanish music in this Italian restaurant. He brought his girlfriend to sit next to him on stage and she is clapping really loudly to the music. Only she has zero rhythm and it’s both hilarious and annoying.

I’m embarrassed for her. And him.

Go Dirty Birds!

Back