• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Giants trading Eli (Apple) to the Saints.

I'd guess for a second or third round pick?

ETA: For a 4th round pick in the upcoming draft and 7th round pick in 2020.

A 4th is actually pretty good for him. To say Apple has underwhelmed is an understatement. The Giants could have traded Manning to Jax this past offseason, but at this point, I don't think Manning has much of a value to another team. But a Carr to Jax trade might be interesting.

What could the Raiders get for Carr? A 3rd?

Gruden actually is pretty shrewd. He doesn't need to win over Oakland people, he'll need to win over Las Vegas when they actually settle in, which won't be for another two years. So trade away all current talent, suck for the next two years while stockpiling draft picks, and then (hopefully) in 3-4 years they are competitive again, all while keeping his $10 million per.

That makes a lot of sense. I think he’s stocking up picks to get Tua. Herbert seems like settling. He could sell off next year’s picks for 2020 and 2021 firsts and change.

What could the Raiders get for Carr? A 3rd?

If they can get a 1st for Cooper, I am sure they can get a 1st and a 3rd or more for Carr.

If I am the Giants, I'd deal for Carr as he is under contract for the next 4 years. Give Manning, a #1, and a 3 or something to that effect.

Herbert should definitely go pro after this year right? Secure that top two slot money and avoid next year's class?

I mean who else is in the QB class other than Herbert that is worth a first round pick? Finley, Grier? Not a great year to be bad and need a QB if you're looking for the draft to fill that spot.

Not the NFL but thought it was funny as shit.

That rule is fucking stupid.

If a pass rusher can reach and effectively alter the quarterback's throw such that an otherwise forward pass is instead thrown backward, then that ought to be a fumble.

Dolphins didn't do well in the southwest. Deshaun Watson had a great game. Texans roll 42-23.

Week 8 features another "Thursday night" football game at 9:30 AM on Sunday. Eagles vs Jaguars. The fans of the "home" team will be unhappy about losing an opportunity to see their team in person. And another solo showcase for an NFC East team.

From TMQ:
Eagles versus Jaguars next week will be the 24th NFL regular season contest played in London—and still no London game has paired two teams with winning records at kickoff.

Last edited:
Most of Jacksonville's secondary was just arrested for walking out on a bar tab. Could get interesting.

2018 NFL Season Week 8: 9:30 AM Sunday game Eagles-Jaguars from London

Interesting enough to start Agholor in my lineup tomorrow though? Eagles had a pretty good shot at this game before this anyway.

Interesting enough to start Agholor in my lineup tomorrow though? Eagles had a pretty good shot at this game before this anyway.

I would have done it in a ppr definitely-I actually cut him two days ago before this news broke.

Wentz with his 7th fumble on the season. He's gotten blindsided a bunch.

That was a pretty strange call on the roughing of Bortles. Two hands on shoulder?

Eagles survive. Partly on an overturn of the fumble.

Back