• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

I'd go for it if I was the Bears.

Congrats, a FG does diddly poo there. You ain't winning this if it goes to OT. Should've went for it.

Congrats, a FG does diddly poo there. You ain't winning this if it goes to OT. Should've went for it.

It's like they've never watched Aaron Rodgers play football.

Nah. 6 point lead much better than 3.

But you have to run on 3rd and 1, even though it’s expected.

That was the best possible thing that could have happened for the Bears. Now they have a chance.

Agree to disagree.

As you said earlier, you aren’t winning this in OT.

I’d take the FG and take my chances on D.

Clearly it didn’t work this time.

No. They had two plays to get less than 2 yards to win the game. Gotta go into that situation thinking 1st down.

No. They had two plays to get less than 2 yards to win the game. Gotta go into that situation thinking 1st down.

Well, I said they should have run on 3rd and 1. That’s 40 seconds wasted right there.

I get the counter-argument... I’m just saying I kick the FG once it gets to 4th down.

Wow. That was real dumb, Clay.

Trubisky is woefully inaccurate. He can’t make a throw at any level consistently. He’s Jake Locker

Trubisky is woefully inaccurate. He can’t make a throw at any level consistently. He’s Jake Locker
Dude sucks. Bust.

That Fuller drop is Asante Samuel-esque. Brutal.

Back