• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame tickets

He's using a government email for the negotiation of ticket prices? Seems totally smart.

He's using a government email for the negotiation of ticket prices? Seems totally smart.

and posted it in the clear for whomever to pick up. Spearfishing candidate coming up!

Looking for a blue lot pass for this game. If you or anyone you know has one for grabs please pm me

anybody know when the game time will be? It isn't posted yet. Hopefully, it will be later in the day or evening so I can go.

anybody know when the game time will be? It isn't posted yet. Hopefully, it will be later in the day or evening so I can go.

Should be announced on Monday, unless the networks use an early season 6-day hold.

I know this isn’t the place but looking to buy a red lot ($200) or gold lot ($275) for ND game....pm me...thx and go Deacs

Due to noon game time, I am not able to attend the ND game. I have one ticket for sale, Section 13, Row K, Seat 1 and also have a Senior Services parking pass. Face value is $60 but will take best offer. Please PM- I can meet you at BC game to deliver.

I am also hoping to find a blue lot parking pass for the game. I called the Deacon Club and they said they're sold out now. Been hoping to find one for weeks... gave away free BC and Towson tickets in hopes of getting some good karma

If anyone is still looking for additional tickets, WFU emailed out a promo this morning selling tix for $65 using the promo FILLBBT.

Bet the stadium will be filled with Notre Dame fans. Probably 30k ND fans and 5k Wake fans

Bet the stadium will be filled with Notre Dame fans. Probably 30k ND fans and 5k Wake fans

You really are ignorant. Wake ND night game was an awesome experience for all Deacon fans. Yes there were plenty of ND fans here but that place was rocking to WAKE-----FOREST!!!
Go back to Raleigh.

Guy doens't even give seat location and won't give out price? Seems sleazy.

You really are ignorant. Wake ND night game was an awesome experience for all Deacon fans. Yes there were plenty of ND fans here but that place was rocking to WAKE-----FOREST!!!
Go back to Raleigh.
Agreed. That game was pretty good too.

Back