• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame tickets

I've got 4 tickets if anyone wants to buy them. The noon kickoff killed me, I have to coach 3 soccer games that morning so no way I can get there in time for the game.

Also know someone who has eight tickets to sell. Looking to get face, but negotiable. PM if interested.

section 7
Row SS seats 5-10
Row RR 7&8

I have 3 extra tickets for sale:

Section 7 (chairback)
Row AAA
Seats 4-6

Face value is $105 each. Just send me a PM if interested.

Have 2 extra tickets for sale as well:

Section 4 (chairback)
Row FF
Seats 9 and 10
$100 $80 each

Sold

Last edited:
Unfortunately I bought more than I needed so trying to sell three $95 tickets for $65 each.

Section 17 row EEE

65x3=195 and these are pdf tickets that I can email right over to you

Unfortunately I bought more than I needed so trying to sell three $95 tickets for $65 each.

Section 17 row EEE

Everyone knows you don’t really have tickets.

Section 17 row EEE

We all agree that you should give me the tickets.

ND Tickets

I have 2 tickets plus Senior Services parking pass. Seats are on th 50 yard line visitors side, row N. Cant use them now. Make me are offer.

If only we had a thread for these sort of things....

A couple of our folks from Lumberton can't make it for obvious reasons so I have their two tickets in the Touchdown Club available. The Price is face value of $150 each. The actual seat numbers are F4 & F5. Wake Forest fans only. It should be a festive atmosphere.

Friend has two in section 8 FF, end of row

$74 each (face)

In Winston would have to pick up tomorrow afternoon

Last edited:
I have 3 in the section 7 chairbacks. Hurricane affected my travel party. Face is $105. Want to sell for $65. PM me if interested.

Have 4 side by side in Section 13, Row O for sale. I just gave them away for the Towson and BC games and had totally intended on making it down for this one but we can't. Will sell for $50 per ticket or best offer if anybody needs any. Thanks and GO DEACS. Email me at brendan207 (at) gmail (d0t) com. Thanks

EDITED - DOWN TO 4 LEFT

Last edited:
NOTRE DAME TICKET

Have one in section 15 row G.
This is midfield , 7 rows from the field, behind Notre Dame bench.
Want $74 which is face value for it.
PM if interested.

GO WAKE

I have one for $50 if anyone is still looking

Back