• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

30 great scenes in rotten movies

The plane crash scene in Flight might be one of my favorite movie scenes of all time. Not necessarily a rotten or terrible movie but it's a forgettable movie outside of that one scene.

The dialogue, the shakiness of the camera plus Denzel Washington, so fucking great. Remember hearing quite a few "Wow"s when I saw this in the theater after this scene ended.

The dialogue, the shakiness of the camera plus Denzel Washington, so fucking great. Remember hearing quite a few "Wow"s when I saw this in the theater after this scene ended.

Wow. That's a great scene.

First two that come to mind are the attack sequence in Pearl Harbor and when Sam Jackson gets got in Deep Blue Sea.

The attack in Pearl Harbor was a gem, and the Doolittle Raid was pretty good, despite an overall horrific film.

The plane crash scene in Flight might be one of my favorite movie scenes of all time. Not necessarily a rotten or terrible movie but it's a forgettable movie outside of that one scene.

uhhh no. Let's not forget right before he crashes the plane he has a coke and booze filled bang out with Ruxin's wife from the league. :facepalm

Nadine_Velazquez_169.jpg

Back