• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston College - Game Time Moved to 5:30pm Kickoff

A Friday or Saturday game would likely just be on ESPN3.

BC got more rest than we did. I think Dillon carried like 6 times. An extra day or two probably plays into our best interest.

I find it amusing when not overused. It always hooks a few new posters.
Eh. His whole shtick is coming into a weirdly selective number of threads and shitposting them into the ground. I don't think there's a way to underuse it.

That’s what would suck, ESPN Thursday night is a true national broadcast. Good exposure for the program.

True. Unless, the stadium is empty from the storm or via lightning delays for the entire evening. How many came back Sat. for the 4th quarter?

Given that Winston is in the current direct path, I think it may be more of an issue of no power. Hopefully the trajectory changes and it goes back to sea.

True. Unless, the stadium is empty from the storm or via lightning delays for the entire evening. How many came back Sat. for the 4th quarter?

I didn’t, just because I had my wife, daughter and her friend with me and it was a losing proposition to try to explain why we should wait for a 41-20 game with seconds left in the 3rd quarter to restart.

We won’t get it regardless of when it is played, but I’d love to have a similar atmosphere to the 2006 home game vs. BC.

I didn’t, just because I had my wife, daughter and her friend with me and it was a losing proposition to try to explain why we should wait for a 41-20 game with seconds left in the 3rd quarter to restart.

We won’t get it regardless of when it is played, but I’d love to have a similar atmosphere to the 2006 home game vs. BC.

That was a great crowd.

'06 BC game is maybe my favorite deacon sporting event that I've attended all time.

Our rush D has been strong as we shut down a Tulane team that came back with most of their O and strong rushing attack and basically shut them down. If we can keep Dillon to 100 or less and do a better job containing and wrapping up their QB than we did first 2 games I think we win IF we win or are even in TO battle. If we turn it over more we lose as completely agree with Clawson that we can’t afford them against BC.

That’s what would suck, ESPN Thursday night is a true national broadcast. Good exposure for the program.

If it came down to getting exposure vs getting a win with little exposure, I'll take the win.

Hopefully BC flies down to Winston as planned and then are kept in limbo for a day or two due to weather so as to maximize their loss of prep time. But the more likely scenario is that Wellman has already called and asked them when it would be most convenient for them to reschedule.

(And before Rafi chimes in, I'm only kidding.)

To be fair, there weren't many people there before the lightning strike.

Flying into town for what will be my first home game in almost 5 years and my fiancé’s first game in W-S. Hoping it’s not a disaster.

This is the game I worried the most about. Their OL is playing great, and that rookie QB they had last year is a rookie no-more. If our guys are banged up, Claw will have to just out coach "The Dude." Can't wait!

Things are not looking good at this point for a Thursday night game.

Back