• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston College - Game Time Moved to 5:30pm Kickoff

Pretty accurate analysis by Conor.

Multiple strange calls by staff and refs. Also very unusual no calls by refs. Hope Clawson has tape sent to league office.

Hope Clawson has tape sent to league office.

I read this every year. Has it ever garnered any respect from the league? I think the only thing that works is Clawson working the refs right in the moment.

I read this every year. Has it ever garnered any respect from the league? I think the only thing that works is Clawson working the refs right in the moment.
Not sure how WF is so easily dismissed except that refs do not perceive that we carry economic power in P5 revenue sports. CLEMSON, UNC, FSU, VT and SY do. Miami, GT, Duke and BC do but at lesser level. Heck, they think Wake Forest should be graciously thankful to have received an invitation to the P5 party—similar to patting the shoulders of a brother 10 years younger. Grobe’s approach although passive may have worked out over time. I like that Clawson has no time to waste.

Who's "flipping out"? You just injected yourself into a private altercation. And all over an innocuous citation to a Journal article. Seems you are the one making a mountain out of a molehill along with the rest of the Antifas.

the neg rep he left me was pretty sweet. insults that would make a 12 year old proud.

hey loh, maybe you should stop being such a puss!

Back