• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Injury Update post Towson

So Washington definitely should have been ejected, but that was a ridiculous hit. He seemed to be grabbing his shoulder afterwards. I assume that was still the problem for the rest of the game.

Yeah, assuming Scotty aggravated his shoulder on that hit.

The Bachman news was a surprise to us. He apparently only tweaked it, and I'm sure this is salt on the wound, but word was that if this was a Saturday game he might could have played.

Best of what I saw, Henderson was in and out all game. Definitely looked down there in the second half and saw him and Taylor at the outside corners, Bassey on the slot.

So Washington definitely should have been ejected, but that was a ridiculous hit. He seemed to be grabbing his shoulder afterwards. I assume that was still the problem for the rest of the game.

Apparently you are in a minority regarding the "ejection" as neither the refs nor the replay officials called it.

Looked like he did hit that shoulder pretty hard into the would-be tackler's sternum, and presumably, shoulder pad center. That appeared to aggravate whatever has been going on with his shoulder. Too bad. Wake needed him to catch some passes up high that he had been pretty good at doing last year.

Back