• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 US News Rankings - Wake #27

Lol, I’m a recent grad, and this is most certainly not true. Never heard of anyone having a second place. Most parties happen at off campus frat houses that seniors in the frat live in, also in frat lounges on campus sometimes. Believe it or not though, Wake does discourage parties happening on the quad.

For sure I've been to parties thrown at Plant 64, Deacon Station, Crowne Polo, Crowne Oaks, etc. So maybe you weren't at them, but they occurred. Of those parties, not all but some of them were thrown by people who also had a place on campus. Also, Last Resort has nights where people under 21 and over 21 can go, with those nights ending with a bunch of drunk rich kids trying to act tough. Of course there is the greek scene too, which typically ends with a drunk freshman or sophomore girl needing an RA to be called.

Rafi - I am no longer a student there, but graduated within the past few years.

If most parties happen because of frats, then that's no different than what Wake was 20 years ago when I was there. And is a shitty experience.

Back