• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

(Somewhat weird) GAMEDAY!

deacdixieboy

Reaction score
Let's freaking do this. I've read the BC thoughts everywhere. They think they are going to wax us. You know what I haven't seen? Any mention of Dortch, any respect that Hartman is actually the best QB on this team, or any acknowledgment that this isn't a weather impacted game. So that's how up to date they are. Let's fucking show them what the truth is.
(And I didn't post last week or at midnight this week since y'all jackasses like calling me a loser in the tags. I'm up writing anyway and I care about this damn team. So fuck those jackasses. Be as pumped as I am!)

Last edited:
Go Deacs! Firetruck is dropped off, and there are a few tailgates already set up. Looks to be a beautiful day in the Forest of Wake.

Let's freaking do this. I've read the BC thoughts everywhere. They think they are going to wax us. You know what I haven't seen? Any mention of Dortch, any respect that Hartman is actually the best QB on this team, or any acknowledgment that this isn't a weather impacted game. So that's how up to date they are. Let's fucking show them what the truth is.
(And I didn't post last week or at midnight this week since y'all jackasses like calling me a loser in the tags. I'm up writing anyway and I care about this damn team. So fuck those jackasses. Be as pumped as I am!)

IN LETS FUCKING GO GET BIG DEACS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go Deacs! Firetruck is dropped off, and there are a few tailgates already set up. Looks to be a beautiful day in the Forest of Wake.

How's the forecast look through the end of the game?

Had to give my tickets away and cancel my flight to be there but I am unhealthily pumped to watch this game from NY.

I'm psyched that this game is at 5:30p to be honest. My old ass can't deal with late starts on a weeknight.

Just heard that Uncle Ron donated tickets and meal vouchers to the evacuees staying in the Joel. More behinds in the seats!!!!

I'll be doing liveshots from the shelters. Not unhappy one bit that I am not at the beach for this storm.

Just heard that Uncle Ron donated tickets and meal vouchers to the evacuees staying in the Joel. More behinds in the seats!!!!

I'll be doing liveshots from the shelters. Not unhappy one bit that I am not at the beach for this storm.

We all agree that more behinds in the seats means we have a 22% more likely chance of winning. We all agree

So I've got some taunts we can throw at AJ Dillon:

"The only gap you'll be seeing today is the one between your front teeth"
"Dillon's got no testes because he is on Test-E"
"You'll never be as good as Doug Flutie, that's why you wear #2"
"AJ your mom likes 2 in the stink"

What do you think, overboard?

We all agree that if someone is loud enough for Dillon to hear, then totally worth it. Especially the one about his mom

So I've got some taunts we can throw at AJ Dillon:

"The only gap you'll be seeing today is the one between your front teeth"
"Dillon's got no testes because he is on Test-E"
"AJ your mom likes 2 in the stink"

What do you think, overboard?

Yes, overboard in that if you shouted that next to me I'd likely attempt to throw you overboard.

Taunts/chants need to be short and sweet, or written on poster board for TV.

I am thinking back 25 years ago to the Maryland bball player who either was caught speeding at an insane mph or "stealing" his girfriend's car. Everyone just jangled their keys every time he shot free throws or touched the ball. No actual words were necessary! Your first taunt takes way too long to develop, sort of like our running plays circa 2014. Your next two taunts require a thesaurus or some sports reference material for 66% of your audience to know what the hell you are talking about, and the last for me is offlimits. No moms, no sisters. I consider it my Zidane rule. Decency

is it a problem to start drinking at 4pm on thursday? i mean market is closed now

WINNER !!!

Yes, overboard in that if you shouted that next to me I'd likely attempt to throw you overboard.

Taunts/chants need to be short and sweet, or written on poster board for TV.

I am thinking back 25 years ago to the Maryland bball player who either was caught speeding at an insane mph or "stealing" his girfriend's car. Everyone just jangled their keys every time he shot free throws or touched the ball. No actual words were necessary! Your first taunt takes way too long to develop, sort of like our running plays circa 2014. Your next two taunts require a thesaurus or some sports reference material for 66% of your audience to know what the hell you are talking about, and the last for me is offlimits. No moms, no sisters. I consider it my Zidane rule. Decency

+1

This is probably too basic, but how about 'BC......take a powder'

Depending on where the meal vouchers are accepted, those people could be spending most of the game in the john.

Can we just stipulate Dillon would not have been rookie of the year if Dortch had finished a completes season.

Back