• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The GOOGLE Tape.. anti Trump opinions in plain view

The amount of self pity and victim complex on display in that tape is disgusting. Also hard left bias. Trump is a buffoon surviving on a good economy that is occurring in spite of him, but that doesn't make the biased and pathetic content of the tape ok given the amount of power Google has.

The amount of self pity and victim complex on display in that tape is disgusting. Also hard left bias. Trump is a buffoon surviving on a good economy that is occurring in spite of him, but that doesn't make the biased and pathetic content of the tape ok given the amount of power Google has.

At least you can see it. It is merely the tip of Left Wing censorship happening today.

Dangerous people. They will not win

So-called conservatives: "we need the federal government to intervene and regulate a private company that disrespected Dear Leader. That's just Capitalism."

Nice job, Dingus.

At least you can see it. It is merely the tip of Left Wing censorship happening today.

Dangerous people. They will not win

Lectro just agreed with this: "Trump is a buffoon surviving on a good economy that is occurring in spite of him"

Finally, he shows some unbiased behavior. We can all breathe big sighs of relief now.

why, exactly, am i supposed to care that Google executives were surprised and shocked when Trump was elected? What do you think the Friday morning meetings at Exxon and US Steel were like? Am I supposed to care that they were glad the deregulatory fossil fuel candidate won? Sure as hell am not going to watch a 60 minute video to tell me something I already know.

Google is a private business. If the rubes want a search engine that will only regurgitate Breitbart spin in response to their queries, they are welcome to write that algorithm and roll it out on the internet.

Uhhhhh google is public bro.

Please tell me this is a joke based upon the nutjob from a few weeks ago.

I mean it changes nothing and I understand what he is saying, but google is not a "private company". By the grace of god google is not owned by the government but MDMH and his band of assholes will fix that soon.

it's public in the sense that it's publicly traded. it's not a public utility.

it's public in the sense that it's publicly traded. it's not a public utility.

Love how liberals want to try to socialize errything, but on this one they love themselves some private sector. It is kind of like having your cake and eating it too.

The unwavering hypocrisy of the board left to fit whatever agenda the self satisfying circle jerk is in favor of is amazing. I love it.

Last edited:
Or you’re comically misstating what liberals want to make a false equivalency.

Google is a public company in the sense that it is publicly traded and not a private company. However Google is in the private sector. It's is not controlled by the government

Love how liberals want to try to socialize errything, but on this one they love themselves some private sector. It is kind of like having your cake and eating it too.

The unwavering hypocrisy of the board left to fit whatever agenda the self satisfying circle jerk is in favor of is amazing. I love it.

This has got to be one of your worst posts, which is really saying something. I feel like you deserve an award.

has Brangus ever had a correct take?

I took your mother behind her trailer. I pulled the old "Jesse Dixon" on her....correctly....too bad you weren't there with your sling blade...oh wait...you call it a Kaiser blade...my bad, some people call it a sling blade...

Back