• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The GOOGLE Tape.. anti Trump opinions in plain view

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
..and let’s watch the Democrats blame their own lying eyes and ears

https://www.breitbart.com

REAL NEWS

“A video recorded by Google shortly after the 2016 presidential election reveals an atmosphere of panic and dismay amongst the tech giant’s leadership, coupled with a determination to thwart both the Trump agenda and the broader populist movement emerging around the globe.
The video is a full recording of Google’s first all-hands meeting following the 2016 election (these weekly meetings are known inside the company as “TGIF” or “Thank God It’s Friday” meetings). Sent to Breitbart News by an anonymous source, it features co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, VPs Kent Walker and Eileen Naughton, CFO Ruth Porat, and CEO Sundar Pichai. It can be watched in full above. It can and should be watched in full above in order to get the full context of the meeting and the statements made.”

241c706f847e7026131eb87d38f029c3.jpg

..and let’s watch the Democrats blame their own lying eyes and ears

https://www.breitbart.com

REAL NEWS

“A video recorded by Google shortly after the 2016 presidential election reveals an atmosphere of panic and dismay amongst the tech giant’s leadership, coupled with a determination to thwart both the Trump agenda and the broader populist movement emerging around the globe.
The video is a full recording of Google’s first all-hands meeting following the 2016 election (these weekly meetings are known inside the company as “TGIF” or “Thank God It’s Friday” meetings). Sent to Breitbart News by an anonymous source, it features co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, VPs Kent Walker and Eileen Naughton, CFO Ruth Porat, and CEO Sundar Pichai. It can be watched in full above. It can and should be watched in full above in order to get the full context of the meeting and the statements made.”

174 pages of replies for every minor fake news paste to this intellectual wasteland. Lectro pastes something real to contradict your flaccid communist circle jerks? Crickets.

probably because it's another in of the right wing's America-franchise efficiency production style of nothingburgers

I’m going to guess this is simply a very large company immediately reacting to highly unexpected political news by figuring out how it may impact their bottom line.

odds moonz, lectro, or any of moonz russian parody accounts actually watched the video?

I googled the Google tapes and a bunch of YouTube videos about the Google tapes came up.

Yeah, they're really trying to hide this. Nice work, Pubs.

So what are the big takeaways, sailor? What's your evidence from a tape of November 10, 2016 that Google is manipulating searches of Trump in 2018?

why, exactly, am i supposed to care that Google executives were surprised and shocked when Trump was elected? What do you think the Friday morning meetings at Exxon and US Steel were like? Am I supposed to care that they were glad the deregulatory fossil fuel candidate won? Sure as hell am not going to watch a 60 minute video to tell me something I already know.

Google is a private business. If the rubes want a search engine that will only regurgitate Breitbart spin in response to their queries, they are welcome to write that algorithm and roll it out on the internet.

why, exactly, am i supposed to care that Google executives were surprised and shocked when Trump was elected? What do you think the Friday morning meetings at Exxon and US Steel were like? Am I supposed to care that they were glad the deregulatory fossil fuel candidate won? Sure as hell am not going to watch a 60 minute video to tell me something I already know.

Google is a private business. If the rubes want a search engine that will only regurgitate Breitbart spin in response to their queries, they are welcome to write that algorithm and roll it out on the internet.

"suppressed"

My thoughts and prayers go out to the poor people who have been victimized by this private software company. It’s just terrible, and our poor president deserves our sympathy and pity over this.

Back