• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The GOOGLE Tape.. anti Trump opinions in plain view

Oh good another broken poster joins the battle.

Catamount is fucking broken. Doesn't understand the difference between public and private ownership.

The definition doesn’t support his world view so he changed it.

it is bizarre to me that somebody would sit around and watch a 60 minute tape of someone they disagree with. Do you get some kind of high from smoking that outrage and righteous indignation?

They have to stay angry despite having all the political power.

They have to stay angry despite having all the political power.

^This. As they never tired of saying after the 2016 election, they control both houses of Congress, the WH, the Supreme Court, 33 governorships, and the Democrats are at their lowest point, as a party, since the 1920s. Yet instead of being thrilled and happy, they're clearly still just as angry and bitter and resentful as ever. It's like a little outrage machine that just never stops. If they really thought liberals were as weak and clueless and everything that they claim, they'd just ignore them or laugh. Instead, it's as if nothing has changed from before 2016; just embittered raving and ranting, all the damn time.

Last edited:
Clearly they want more control as evidenced by the outrage over Google and Nike.

The definition doesn’t support his world view so he changed it.

Lol, I change my viewpoints? Nope. I think as a company in the private sector google execs have every right to feel exactly how they want about trump. I also feel like they should be able to operate however they want, if people don’t like it choose a different search provider and speak with clicks and take on googles bottom line, that’s how capitalism works.

I just think it is funny how our board liberals who yearn to tear down capitalism, socialize businesses, and regulate at every turn are all they sudden pro corporations influencing elections, and not wishing our tech companies are treated as public utilities. It’s almost like you guys actually don’t believe in anything.

You changed the definitions of public and private.

You’re also making up things to create false equivalency. You’re broken.

Wait he was seriously arguing that Google isn’t a private business?

Who wants to socialize all these industries? I’d say most (if not all) left leaning posters want Med4All but outside of our DSA friends I don’t really see much clamoring for government control of private industry. Examples?

Clearly they want more control as evidenced by the outrage over Google and Nike.

and Facebook and Twitter. meanwhile, those on the left are upset at the platforms for being ideal habitats for Nazis.

and Facebook and Twitter. meanwhile, those on the left are upset at the platforms for being ideal habitats for Nazis.

Right. But catamount thinks liberals want to socialize everything.

Back