• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Democrats : 3 Rungs Lower Than Whale Shit

Awkward tweet but good tweet. I’d like to see somebody show that M4A would actually be more expensive than what we are doing right now. I don’t think they can.

Whoever was arguing that felony disenfranchisement isnt very important to Democrats should watch the latest episode of Last Week Tonight. The former governor of Florida, Crist, restored the voting rights of 155,000 citizens. The current piece of shit Governor <1500

It’s about fundamental rights and restoring power to the people.

Just saw this post today on a feminist Facebook group:

I live in Florida. I'm a human traffick survivor and a 10 yr recovering addict. These two aspects I mention because as a result I'm an convicted felon of non-violent crime and though I served my time I had not civil rights or voting privileges until two months ago and I'm still wondering if it's a mistake. Florida is one of the greatest voter suppression states and this greatly affects millions of people here, mostly women and blacks and Latinos. So when people would say" vote, or why didn't you vote" I really disliked giving my answer because I don't need voyeurs looking or judging my past. But voter suppression is a huge issue here in the state of Florida and I hope this year people vote to restore voting rights to felons of non-violent crimes. I'm 57 yrs old and for 32 years I was not allowed to vote. My crime was possession of drug residue. Millions of Floridians have been disenfranchised under similar circumstances. So if you live in Florida and you haven't suffered taxation without representation, and you can vote, please vote to restore the rights of those less fortunate. Is that ok to ask?

I would love to see the argument why this woman shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I hadn't seen it but I'm familiar with the issue and arguments.

Wholesome Tunnels

Dems achieved the 5th Rung.

Congrats on going lower than anyone dared to think you could.

A party wholly without decency.

Back