• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Democrats : 3 Rungs Lower Than Whale Shit

Yes, I am the reason that mass incarceration occurs in the US. You are so fucking stupid.

The liberal wing of the Democratic Party is now for 60 new death penalties … The liberal wing of the Democratic Party has 70 enhanced penalties.… The liberal wing of the Democratic Party is for 100,000 cops. The liberal wing of the Democratic Party is for 125,000 new State prison cells.

If we had the death penalty for all crime we would end mass incarceration

afba204386d37ec026b096d0ce17aa93.jpg

The liberal wing of the Democratic Party is now for 60 new death penalties … The liberal wing of the Democratic Party has 70 enhanced penalties.… The liberal wing of the Democratic Party is for 100,000 cops. The liberal wing of the Democratic Party is for 125,000 new State prison cells.

Show me where the DNC or "liberal dems" support 60 NEW death penalties...

Could we try to have this conversation with a little more good faith? And yes, I can do better as well.

Why do you think leftists are more prone to racist, RW turns, than people who refuse to budge from any kind of economic centrist policy?

I didn’t say “leftists.” I said MDMH. Don’t generalize.

Any rich person who bolts the GOP for the Dems doesn’t care too much about taxes. They will believe that they’ll be better off with “more government.”

"2016 Democratic Party Platform. Calls for the abolition of the death penalty, which it describes as “a cruel and unusual form of punishment" that "has no place” in the nation. We will abolish the death penalty, which has proven to be a cruel and unusual form of punishment."

Democratic retreat from pro-civil rights carceral modernization is apparent in the transformation of their national party platforms since 1972. The 1972 Democratic platform endorsed felon re-enfranchisement, community-based rehabilitation facilities, and work-release furlough programs, and the 1976 platform promised "jobs, decent housing and educational opportunities [to] provide a real alternative to crime." The 1980 platform attributed crime and drug abuse to "the cumulative effect of joblessness, poor housing conditions and other factors." By 1984 however, the Democratic platform renounced "permissive liberalism" as the answer to crime and in 1988, Democrats embraced the drug war as a defense for "the security of our nation." By 1992, the Democratic platform echoed Nixon's 1968 pledge "to restore government as the upholder of basic law-and-order for crime-ravaged communities," adding that the "most direct way to restore order in our cities is to put more police on the streets." When President Clinton signed the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, with its 100,000 new police officers and its 60 new capital crimes, he lionized the enactment as "the toughest, largest, smartest Federal attack on crime in the history of our country. Adjectives in that order - tough, large, and then smart - marked Democratic priorities.

"2016 Democratic Party Platform. Calls for the abolition of the death penalty, which it describes as “a cruel and unusual form of punishment" that "has no place” in the nation. We will abolish the death penalty, which has proven to be a cruel and unusual form of punishment."
That's a nice platform you got there, be a shame if your candidates were to completely ignore it to get corporate PAC money and chase republican votes.

Most of us are concerned with what the Dems are currently proposing, not 25 to 50 year old platforms.

Your original post talks about what the Dems are currently for, so what you posted didn't even remotely win an argument, you nitwit.

Last edited:
That's a statement of fact doofus. Police departments are having a hard time hiring people to fill vacant positions.

Last edited:
KCPD have killed 7 people this year. The most in the last 6 years. Last week there was a mayoral debate. In a question about dealing with violent crime, most candidates said we need more police, more "community" policing. Liberal darling, Jason Kander, said we needed to blanket the city with "high quality, next generation" cameras. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are two prospective candidates in 2020 and nobody seems interested in dealing with their very problematic records on mass incarceration. You said Ellison was too left for you, and he fucking voted for the Blue Lives Matter bill. So yeah, I am concerned with the direction of the current party as it relates to expanding the carceral state. Especially as it tries to curry favor with nitwits like you.

That's a statement of fact doofus. Police departments are having a hard time hiring people to fill vacant positions.

The more vacant positions, the less people they can kill.

What are the very smart and enlightened centrists saying about police violence, mass incarceration, civil rights abuses, disenfranchisement, militarization of our communities?

If you are so fucking smart, let's go ahead and hear the great market solutions you are proposing.

I support the decriminalization of most drug laws.
I think that would address most of our mass incarceration issues.

My issues with these candidates are their disasterous economic policies which have been proven failures.

I don't really keep up with KC city politics. I don't live there.

I do know that we do actually need police officers since I dont' live in the fantasy land you seem to reside in.

Back