• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame - 12:00 - ABC

Well I would hope Clawson wouldn’t pull a Grobe and just pitch a tent on the 32 yard line.

It has been a long time since Wake beat a top ten team. I think it was Tennessee circa 1946.

Wimbush benched. Who knows how this game plays out now.

Had been hearing murmurs about that. Book was 8 for 8 with a TD against WF last year. Book will be feeling confident heading into the game.

WOW...that's huge.

With Hinton in the mix, this game just went topsy-turvy in Vegas:eek:

:laugh:

Wimbush benched. Who knows how this game plays out now.

Does not appear to be official, sourced from Stanford Steve from SVP saying "I got a couple sources saying Mr. Book might be starting. Just throwing it out there"

I think they will use the BC plan. Run the ball, and when we play up tight to the line, throw it over the top. We are do for something special. They nearly over looked Vandy, I'm hoping for the same attitude.

Why bother running in the first place ? If you can block for three seconds our cornerbacks will be completely lost anyway. Running the ball just gives the DBs a chance to make a play on the running back.

Notre Dame is extremely bad under BK with their first road game, first ACC game, and with a new starting QB for them I'm liking our chances.

Sounds to me like Kelly and Clawson are playing mind games....

Good thing the two deep doesn’t matter. Clawson and Sawvel don’t have to do anymore prep.

Not only has the secondary been awful this season, so has the pass rush. The offense will have to do a ton to keep us in this. Not too hopeful, but I’ll be there to witness it.

Back